+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Wish I hadn't looked at the highlights now.
    Made me feel sick.
    me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'd just like to take this opportunity to show my disgust with the union Jack banner at the nomads game!! These types are what led to our stupidity in not getting independence in 2014!

Assholes!!
    The red white and black een? Thats been on the go for years now

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    F@cking hell you are one depressing c@nt,take drugs and be happy for once in your depressing life
    Believe it or not I am a happy chappy. Never been depressed in my life and I am not joking. You just keep cheering along Derek McInnes and be oblivious to our footballing abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The red white and black een? Thats been on the go for years now

Aye, it's made me feel sick for years.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You say "yawn"...what is your favourite bit of being an also ran sh!tebag club...?

Supporting them and having fun going to watch them.

You guys just dont get it. The actual football is only a part of what it is all about.

There are an awful lot of also-ran shi~~bag clubs going around and a lot of people enjoy going to watch them.

We can't all be married to Hollywood beauts.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Believe it or not I am a happy chappy. Never been depressed in my life and I am not joking. You just keep cheering along Derek McInnes and be oblivious to our footballing abilities.
    Hey pal, believe it or not I am also a very happy chappy, on the same boat as yourself mate, I realize that we are a shocking footballing team and if yesterdays result and performance is anything to go by then we are in for a helluva long season once again.
    There will be folks along to remind us about the half empty mini bus blah blah blah
    But fk me we will need a train for next season at this rate....

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Believe it or not i dont cheer on Mcinnes,im well aware of the sh@te "football" we played last season and criticised him when due,i just dont bang on about it all the time unlike you

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Supporting them and having fun going to watch them.

You guys just dont get it. The actual football is only a part of what it is all about.

There are an awful lot of also-ran shi~~bag clubs going around and a lot of people enjoy going to watch them.

We can't all be married to Hollywood beauts.
    I agree with Deacon*. I enjoy everything that goes with the fitba over and above the 90 minutes more than ever now. Dinna get me wrong it great if you get a cracking game but as ive got older ive come to appreciate stuff like other cultures, different football fandom, blethering to randoms, sampling new drink(as i dont go out on nights out these days), days oot with Jnr pre match and meeting genuinley nice people(it goes along way toward forming opinions of places/clubs) The day oot makes the experience. Part of the reason im taking a year out of a season ticket. I'm going to spend a season heading all over the shop to have a laugh and experience different places from Cumnock to Cliftonville to Bathgate Thistle to Legia Warsaw.

My love of Fitba increased when i realised there was more to football than 90 mins

*who will show me the delights of Nairn this season(hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I agree with Deacon*. I enjoy everything that goes with the fitba over and above the 90 minutes more than ever now. Dinna get me wrong it great if you get a cracking game but as ive got older ive come to appreciate stuff like other cultures, different football fandom, blethering to randoms, sampling new drink(as i dont go out on nights out these days), days oot with Jnr pre match and meeting genuinley nice people(it goes along way toward forming opinions of places/clubs) The day oot makes the experience. Part of the reason im taking a year out of a season ticket. I'm going to spend a season heading all over the shop to have a laugh and experience different places from Cumnock to Cliftonville to Bathgate Thistle to Legia Warsaw.

My love of Fitba increased when i realised there was more to football than 90 mins

*who will show me the delights of Nairn this season(hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hey pal, believe it or not I am also a very happy chappy, on the same boat as yourself mate, I realize that we are a shocking footballing team and if yesterdays result and performance is anything to go by then we are in for a helluva long season once again.
    There will be folks along to remind us about the half empty mini bus blah blah blah
    But fk me we will need a train for next season at this rate....
    Jump on the train then, a f ucking friendly played across the sea with another side desperate to avoid injuries pre Europe(ask the likes of hubs/hertz fans what they would prefer?)......it was only a kick-about, I’m sure the dandies there had a good time pre/post match, hopefully you are doing the same and not wasting time watching replays of said kick-about.

SF

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast