+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Pre-season Fixtures

Thursday will be the first game we've played on a proper pitch.

One that doesn't have very long, dry grass or is full of lumps and bumps.

I'm confident we'll see that makes a positive difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Redtv has some fairy .music playing while showing 3 minutes 40 seconds of highlights ��
    Highlights is not a word that I would have chosen to describe that pile of sh1te and just how they managed to string it out for over 3 minutes is another mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am obviously harder to please regarding the transfer window.
    Aye your a fussy bugger right enough pal, on paper I think we have had a better transfer window than the last few, but the problem then lies that we dont play the game on paper. So time will tell on that front I guess.
    But as for doing the business this season then I agree with you 100% It's not going to happen.
    Hoofball and the McWinless tactics approach in general will be holding us back again, hoof hoof hoof

Few of my chums (not made up ones) were at Elgin yesterday and all have been in touch singing the same song that we were utter rank and they were asking if we have any spare seats on the bus, I told them its filling up fast and we are investing in a choo choo (all aboard)

Hows the baffies and the rocking chair holding up

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Aye your a fussy bugger right enough pal, on paper I think we have had a better transfer window than the last few, but the problem then lies that we dont play the game on paper. So time will tell on that front I guess.
    But as for doing the business this season then I agree with you 100% It's not going to happen.
    Hoofball and the McWinless tactics approach in general will be holding us back again, hoof hoof hoof

Few of my chums (not made up ones) were at Elgin yesterday and all have been in touch singing the same song that we were utter rank and they were asking if we have any spare seats on the bus, I told them its filling up fast and we are investing in a choo choo (all aboard)

Hows the baffies and the rocking chair holding up
    It sometimes takes others including friends a wee bit longer to notice what we see. If we get shot of Stevie May then I would like a replacement in for him unless our The Anchor Man is going to give Bruce Anderson a fighting chance. We won’t get a great return from Cosgrove, Wilson or Main so we will need the midfield (don’t laugh) and the defence chipping in fairly regular or we will be playing catch up or out the cup competitions as quick as.
    Surely nearly all of us on this forum can agree that one up front is not what we want? It certainly done us no favours last season.

The half empty bus is all but full. We have moved onto a train. Everyone is welcome.

even though he seemed a bit of a happy clapper
    Did you exchange DMs.......Pittodrie Bar?

It sometimes takes others including friends a wee bit longer to notice what we see. If we get shot of Stevie May then I would like a replacement in for him unless our The Anchor Man is going to give Bruce Anderson a fighting chance. We won’t get a great return from Cosgrove, Wilson or Main so we will need the midfield (don’t laugh) and the defence chipping in fairly regular or we will be playing catch up or out the cup competitions as quick as.
    Surely nearly all of us on this forum can agree that one up front is not what we want? It certainly done us no favours last season.

The half empty bus is all but full. We have moved onto a train. Everyone is welcome.
    I would actually prefer to hold on to May (no laughing at the back) and my love for the donkey has not increased any and never will, so for me I would like to see us going with Main and Wilson up front with May playing in behind and generally just running around and making a fkn nuisance of himself, that approach would be sure to unsettle a number of defenders.
    Then again the donkey can unsettle a defender as well with his amazing skill and first touch that even he does not know what way the ball is going to go when it bounces of him so the advantage there i guess is the defender does not know what way the ball is going to ricochet of him either.
    Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Did you exchange DMs.......Pittodrie Bar?
    No, it was a pleasant exchange. He just said a few happy clapping ideologies then nodded when I said McInnes can get to f@ck. No point beating about the bush.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051