+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Jump on the train then, a f ucking friendly played across the sea with another side desperate to avoid injuries pre Europe(ask the likes of hubs/hertz fans what they would prefer?)......it was only a kick-about, I’m sure the dandies there had a good time pre/post match, hopefully you are doing the same and not wasting time watching replays of said kick-about.

SF
    Well fk me my personal stalker is here again.

If it's all the same with you min I will waste my time doing doing whatever the fk I want to do and wont be taking your advice any time soon.

Run along now

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I agree with Deacon*. I enjoy everything that goes with the fitba over and above the 90 minutes more than ever now. Dinna get me wrong it great if you get a cracking game but as ive got older ive come to appreciate stuff like other cultures, different football fandom, blethering to randoms, sampling new drink(as i dont go out on nights out these days), days oot with Jnr pre match and meeting genuinley nice people(it goes along way toward forming opinions of places/clubs) The day oot makes the experience. Part of the reason im taking a year out of a season ticket. I'm going to spend a season heading all over the shop to have a laugh and experience different places from Cumnock to Cliftonville to Bathgate Thistle to Legia Warsaw.

My love of Fitba increased when i realised there was more to football than 90 mins

*who will show me the delights of Nairn this season(hopefully)

Spot on.

"My love of fitba increased when I realised there was more to football than 90 mins"

If I get buried, I'll put that on my tombstone.

The delights of Nairn await.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Believe it or not i dont cheer on Mcinnes,im well aware of the sh@te "football" we played last season and criticised him when due,i just dont bang on about it all the time unlike you

Come and join the growing membership of the half empty minibus...you know you want to so don’t fight it as you will feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hey pal, believe it or not I am also a very happy chappy, on the same boat as yourself mate, I realize that we are a shocking footballing team and if yesterdays result and performance is anything to go by then we are in for a helluva long season once again.
    There will be folks along to remind us about the half empty mini bus blah blah blah
    But fk me we will need a train for next season at this rate....
    The half empty choo choo. All aboard?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Come and join the growing membership of the half empty minibus...you know you want to so don’t fight it as you will feel better.
    Nae thanks pal

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Well fk me my personal stalker is here again.

If it's all the same with you min I will waste my time doing doing whatever the fk I want to do and wont be taking your advice any time soon.

Run along now
    “personal stalker”........I don’t think so, regardless(ffs), you genuinely get personal quite a bit with dandies that you don’t know f uck all about, anyway, you continue to make your shareholders money whilst living/working in the “sandpit”, thankfully I’ll be having a beer in the blue toon on Wednesday, genuinely could not give a f uck about the score as myself/made up chums will put some money in the coffers of some boozers and forget about a preseason friendly on our way back to the riviera, meanwhile, nice day back here......decent wine/scran and importantly....tunes.....importantly, you enjoy what you are doing today and might I suggest you just jog on.

SF

Peterheid eh?

My god, that's going to make him jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    you genuinely get personal quite a bit with dandies that you don’t know f uck all about

Good effort. You managed to fit all the standard predictable pish in to your post and this little gem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Good effort. You managed to fit all the standard predictable pish in to your post and this little gem as well.
    Wayhay.......another pair of “happy clappers” or whatever they “are” pontificate if you don’t dance to their tunes.......meanwhile, in the real world........life goes on, thankfully I’ll not be in the “sandpit” on Wednesday, admittedly the blue toon is nae the riviera, however, a couple of fine boozers/chippers and I get to see the once michty play a friendly prior to losing penfolds overseas for a few weeks.

SF

I love it when a good pre season brings us all together.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast