+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stendel on his way

Stendel on his way

Swansea interested... apparently
    Would you go if you got the chance ?

He thinks Barnsley English is hard to learn.... God help him in Wales

Ambition is critical

If he leaves at whatever time for whatever reason I think it will be to a club in northern Germany. His family are settled there.

Think it would be a side step for me. Swansea are in a bit of decline at minute. Stendel building a nice little set up at barnsley fc!! Plus he won't be given time there they will be expecting promotion!

If he goes best of luck to him and thanks for the job you did at BFC

I would have thought he would relish the chance to get us into the Premier league, therefore I predict he will be with us neaxt season.

He loves it here and wants a playoff push next season so would need to be a really good offer for him to go

They'll have to give him plenty of cash to strengthen the squad ESR to do that

Difficult for us to really know what he will do, if he is at home now as reported then time with his wife, family and close friends for him to reflect. Guess he will know more than we do to players likely to leave and a budget / plan for bringing some more quality into the squad to work with in the Championship. My heart says he will stay my head is not sure. Let's hope he stays as for sure from us fans he seems to have 100% backing at this point in time.

You need him for your Promotion push

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast