+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday

Sunday

How many tickets will we get?

1600 im told....

1600 - Wow, that's a bit stingy. But I'm sure we would have done the same.

Still, 1600 arabs will definitely make themselves heard. I have no doubt about that.

The home support did themselves and the team proud last night vs ICT.

The capacity for the stadium is under 8,000. To give us more than 1600 tickets (for the stand behind the goal) St Mirren would have to give up other sections of the ground which under the circumstances was never going to happen.
    We will have 20% of the ground.

Long shot but anyone got voucher p for tickets for 2nd leg of Final*

Yes we will get what the away support are normally allocated at ST Mirren Park,at Dens yesterday they took around 2500 but United should bite the bullet and only give them the exact same 1600.Let them fill the Fair Play stand and the far west of the JK but no more.I am sure if Sevco are allowed to give visiting fans just over 700 seats in a ground that holds 50,000 then it would be acceptable to the authorities for us to give out a far greater number to ST Mirren.
    Its worth remembering the American is here to make money but someone at the club should show him the bigger picture,ie promotion.

Yea, agree, if possible give them the fair play as it holds around 1600 as you say

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yea, agree, if possible give them the fair play as it holds around 1600 as you say
    If you can fill the rest of the ground then 1600 for them is fair enough but if not surely you want to see the place full

If anyone wants to sell voucher p tickets I'l give you £20 a piece (looking for one adult and one under 12) so would pay £40

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    If you can fill the rest of the ground then 1600 for them is fair enough but if not surely you want to see the place full
    You never gave us enough in 1983 so dinnie FN start ,i had to jump the turnstyle to get in the Provie Rd end to witness another major at Dens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)