+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren away, WTF?

St Mirren away, WTF?

The club says they were planning away tickets to go on sale Tuesday. At this time, still no confirmation as to what's happening. ☹️

I'm not saying this is their fault (probably not) but surely they could let fans know if a sale tomorrow is going ahead or not?

Wondering this myself. Have been phoning for the last hour but no one is picking up. I'm now on my way to the shop. Hopefully get there before it shuts. If I do, I let u know.

Word on EF is only 800 going on sale tomorrow and that they 'may' open at 8am instead of 9am. As u say tho, no official confirmation anywhere.

On sale tomorrow at 9am providing they receive the tickets before the end of today. They are apparently being couriered through as we speak .

On website now tickets received and in sale tomorrow.anyone not able to attend and have spare voucher

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGomis87 View Post
    On website now tickets received and in sale tomorrow.anyone not able to attend and have spare voucher
    If you bought a ticket in advance for the inverness away leg, they have you on computer..... you give your name etc.

Should be a priority priority for all those that go to these games.... I am not a member with any fed, friendly with several , but travel almost every week

I go to most games home and away, kids coaching sometimes puts paid to some. Have even taken my whole team to united games this year and before.

But I am worried about not getting a ticket tomorrow. I work at 9am... so I am fecked probably.

Fair.. no, but if ANYONE sees any touting on face book or gum tree I hope you arrange them to get F*****ed
    Last edited by eastfifearabman; 20-05-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Queue is round the corner already!!

Was st Tannadice today at 5.10 am only to get told just before the doors sold out!!!
    4 of us all season tic holders were in Inverness 3rd time this season( afternoon off work kids off school) .
    There has to be a better way to treat supporters that go to majority of away games.
    It will be a joy tonight telling the kids there no going🙈

Guys were there at 11.30pm last night and didn't get tickets. Mal Brannigan came out at 9.30am and told us we'd be unlikely to get tickets as people were buying 20-30 at a time. Be lucky if 40 people managed to get through the shop door before it sold out. One guy walked out with 306 tickets. An absolute shambles.

They should have restricted the number one person could buy. The guy behind me was getting 44!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    They should have restricted the number one person could buy. The guy behind me was getting 44!
    Agree, it should've been 2 tickets to 1 person queuing per voucher.

It's fkn shocking that folk are queuing for 8hrs+ in the pi5hing rain and coming away empty handed and I don't believe for 1 minute that someone got 306 tickets, it's bad enough someone got 44.

Needs to be looked at from the club.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)