+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on united!!!!!

Come on united!!!!!

Oh well here we go again. Still frustrated we didn’t go straight up and had we had the current team in August, I’m certain we would have garnered 80 pts or more and done so. But there’s no point crying over spilt milk - it is what it is and we have to get on with it. Conversely, after the 5-1 from Coonty I thought we were heading for the play offs alright - the League One play offs. So over the piece I guess we should be happy where we are. We really are in the best shape for these things than we’ve ever been.

BUT, this ain’t going to be easy. St Mirren are certainly a decent team, they outstripped us last season, they will command good support and they have been on a good run of form. They will fight, run and battle to the very end. So we all have to be behind this, Club, Team, Support. There will be phases tonight where a mistake is made or we are under some pressure and keeping behind the lads is imperative. If you’re in the George Fox - if any of thon grumpy b@@tards in there (you know the ones!) start to get on some players’ backs - tell them to shut the phuck right up. We don’t need any of that pish tonight. Similarly sing to your hearts content and ignore any dirty looks you may get from them.

I’ve said on numerous occasions that these play offs are 50/50 for getting up but we as a support can be the ones to tip the odds in our favour.

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ^^^^^ every day of the week. Best of luck to my fellow Arabs, I hope we get the result we want.

Totally agree about the moaning . We are in GF lower. Against Inverness a few new faces were doing my head in screaming at players every time we lost the ball. Support the team as one.
    I’ll no be biting my lip tonight they will be felt !!!
    Shed rule👍

Despite being affy nervy, cannae wait. Gie St Midden laldy, on the pitch and fae the terraces. 'Mon United.

Massive night.

Let’s all get behind the team tonight for a special atmosphere.

Come on United!!!!!

Great post James.

Big game calls for big performances.

C'mon United!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Massive night.

Let’s all get behind the team tonight for a special atmosphere.

Come on United!!!!!
    Greetings from afar, with you in spirit. Give it laldy!

Arabest ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)