+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stead to Halifax?

Stead to Halifax?

Rumour going round he's off to Halifax. Anyone know if it has any truth to it?

Wouldn’t be a surprise seeing as he lives 10/15 minutes away from there

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Wouldn’t be a surprise seeing as he lives 10/15 minutes away from there
    That would make sense indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That would make sense indeed.
    Yeah, good luck to the lad. Had his limitations as most do at our level. A good solid pro.

Seems like a nice fella and a consummate pro, but I’ll always associate his time with Notts as one of failure. Absolute piss take that he got another year last season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Seems like a nice fella and a consummate pro, but I’ll always associate his time with Notts as one of failure. Absolute piss take that he got another year last season as well.
    Fair comment

Serving behind the counter is he or is he security?

Have to say my opinion of Stead changed a bit this year, if he was in the middle of the dressing room split, it really bloody hurt us!That interview he gave where he pledged his support to Nolan rand alarms too.
    I feel a bit tight as Stead always gave his all however limited but I think he might have caused us problems off the pitch this year, so not too sad to see him leave.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It was a contract extension clause that gave him this last year to be fair and he'd provided goals for us regularly up until this season

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    It was a contract extension clause that gave him this last year to be fair and he'd provided goals for us regularly up until this season
    Didnt like his interview but.....he gave it all and scored some great goals.Good luck John.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast