+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stead to Halifax?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm not allowed to reveal my source ( all I'm willing to say is that he sits next to me at every game ) but in other transfer gossip.

Bird said to be interesting Barnsley..... good for the lad but I would be sorry to see him go.
    Enzio said to be interesting Motherwell and Lincoln......good for the lad but I will get over it, very quickly.
    Your source is "ExAgentDave" on Twitter who is a kid who is playing around. I'd take no notice of it

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Your source is "ExAgentDave" on Twitter who is a kid who is playing around. I'd take no notice of it
    Pretty sure the lad next to me isn't called Dave. Anyway, I thought the Enzio rumour was too good to be true.

I saw those yesterday too.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Pretty sure the lad next to me isn't called Dave. Anyway, I thought the Enzio rumour was too good to be true.
    I meant your source's source, sorry

I meant your source's source, sorry
    No need to apologize. I can assure you though that my "source", will be getting a clip around the ear.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234