+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite chocolate bar

My Dad worked for Rowntrees and as kids we had our fair share of chocolate bars and my favourite was an Aero. Having said that I was partial to a Fry's Chocolate cream or the Five Centre cream.

Took a fancy for a Fry’s chocolate cream recently, was a struggle to find one. Eventually found one in the corner shoppie, 90p FFS!

Surprised nae body has taken this direction, but, assumin abody's o a similar age that we can mind on folk bein negatively referred tae as 'chocolates' .... as in ... 'f*k off ya chocolate' ... then, sadly I have to name my once favoured/hallowed bar, the 'Prince of Wales' as my favourite 'chocolate' bar .... if only because the 'chocolates' I encounter in there are at least bearable/manageable ... and as 'chocolates' go, I suppose, against a wash of 'elsewhere chocolates in elsewhere bars', yeah ... I prefer Prince of Wales chocolates ... and so .. PoW is my favourite 'Chocolate bar' ... second place? ... a Bounty'

With relative context to the above .... the worst chocolate bar ... although the quality darkness and nature of 'chocolate' may vary ..... Cafe Drumond.

Fry's chocolate cream? Shirley a bit too sweet and sickly? Maybe be ok if it was battered.

NaeMairNeeps, is bounty a tactical choice just so you can hoover up all the leftover ones in the selection boxes at christmas time where as everyone else has been fighting it out for the caramels?

How many posts before you declare a winner aldo?

Do they still make Caramac? It was great.

Yes they still make it.

I suggest the possibility that you’re tastes have changed.

120 grams of sugar in every 100 grams

Freddos but only when they were still 10p.

Just chocolate.

A bar o' chocolate, nae caramel, nae nuts, nae sweet, minty mcgubbins in the middle.

Chocolate o' ony variety.

And I'll tell you, the cheap jobs you get at Lidl are as good os ony.

I like chocolate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12