+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RUFC top survey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    other useful survey suggestions...
    teams with better goal difference are near the top of the league and those with the worst are near the bottom of the league...
    teams with most money...
    teams with most debt...
    teams whom flaunt ffp...

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    other useful survey suggestions...
    teams with better goal difference are near the top of the league and those with the worst are near the bottom of the league...
    teams with most money...
    teams with most debt...
    teams whom flaunt ffp...
    We really have to be less sensitive to perceived criticism. This is an interesting survey. I don't see it as criticism; it merely points out that we used a long ball approach last season. At one stage in football history gurus argued that was the way to go and it may well come back into fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    We really have to be less sensitive to perceived criticism. This is an interesting survey. I don't see it as criticism; it merely points out that we used a long ball approach last season. At one stage in football history gurus argued that was the way to go and it may well come back into fashion.
    I'm not sure how you have perceived any sensitivity, as no personal emotion was implied nor given.

Something else which may be interesting or not...Rotherham over achieved last year (when compared to our average league position over the last 50 years).
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...years-revealed