+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposed agenda

Proposed agenda

Driving from Cheshire to Oxford Sunday* morning. Tour of the city and then on to my hotel in High Wycombe. Curry and a few beers on Sunday night.*

Monday 10am ish train from High Wycombe to Wembley and head to the Torch and take it from there. After the game back to the hotel and a few more beers. Drive home Tues morning.*

Where have all the * come from?

I thought it was the swear filter

Land at Luton at 0710 on the Sunday. Over to stay with my nephew in Chesham. Afternoon in the pub. Take nephew and family out to dinner Sunday evening. Monday off to Wembley, beer, football and more beer on the way back to Chesham and then dinner. Leave Chesham early Tuesday, over to Henlow where a friend runs a boozer. 1600 Tuesday a taxi to Luton airport and fly back home.

Get up Monday morning at about 10-30, grump around all day, maybe watch some of game on TV, take a leak, go back to bed

The joys of us non ticketholders

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The joys of us non ticketholders
    Oh I don’t know Parky...no bank holiday traffic jams, no tubes full of rival fans ‘cos they’re all coming from the same direction, no tw@ts with flags blocking your view, no wondering what actually happened ‘cos you’re so far away, no £5 per pint and crap food rip offs, no Forest f***wits waving idiotic banners off M-way bridges if we lose (although I don’t suppose you have to deal with that in Surrey)...and you’ll save at least £200!
    Always look on the bright side...preferably via a 48’’ screen and in HD.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-05-2019 at 05:21 PM.

RA friggin good job you didn't get a ticket Traffic jams all part of the day I get them going from Duffield to P/park Agree about the flags it's usually some 60yr old half pissed and at his first match for 25yrs Not bothered about how much the beer is I don't drink Don't like watching football on tv Its like having a bath with your pyjamas on Forest fans don't have to hang banners to be fxxxkwits they're like that all the time

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA friggin good job you didn't get a ticket Traffic jams all part of the day I get them going from Duffield to P/park Agree about the flags it's usually some 60yr old half pissed and at his first match for 25yrs Not bothered about how much the beer is I don't drink Don't like watching football on tv Its like having a bath with your pyjamas on Forest fans don't have to hang banners to be fxxxkwits they're like that all the time
    Just trying to look on the bright side mista...I’m secretly as gutted as Parky.

Watching the game at home with Mrs F, if we get a repeat of the Leeds game its possible the pooliss will be called by someone, there will be a LOT of shouting and a LOT of swearing. After the game, if you see someone standing on a bridge on a blue transit waving a big black Derby flag, that'll be me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)