+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens v Leeds United

Queens v Leeds United

on purchasing a badge commemorating both clubs centenary I was told by the lad who sold me it that the
    great Wales legend John Charles made his first team debut in a friendly versus Queens 70 years ago in 1949.

Billy Houliston was up against him that day too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    on purchasing a badge commemorating both clubs centenary I was told by the lad who sold me it that the
    great Wales legend John Charles made his first team debut in a friendly versus Queens 70 years ago in 1949.
    I purchased both the Leeds Utd & Valencia Centenary badges from eBay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F183813330058

Is it true that West Ham are coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Is it true that West Ham are coming?
    lol truthhurts cant see it being true not there first team anyways as all english top flight clubs or championship clubs have said in the past thay wont play on artificial surfaces ,unless thay break that trend then i cant see a top english club at palmy .

Any news on our Centenary game yet?

Any news on our Centenary game yet?
    We should play Brighton, a choice inspired by our seagull issue.

I can’t think of any senior UK league side that ever celebrated their centenary year without a special game.

I can’t think of any senior UK league side that ever celebrated their centenary year without a special game.

no big english club will play on our surface so count out any decent sized english club right away ,plus i reckon queens have mist the boat as seasons started .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)