+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yates?

Jerry Yates?

Is he leaving?

Swindon want him (season long loan I heard)

Carlisle have put a bid in (unofficial)

Not good enough for us in Championship, L1?

Good luck to him wherever he might play, I hope he proves us all wrong one day

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is he leaving?

Swindon want him (season long loan I heard)

Carlisle have put a bid in (unofficial)

Not good enough for us in Championship, L1?

Good luck to him wherever he might play, I hope he proves us all wrong one day
    When?

I will drive him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    When?

I will drive him there.
    He’s waiting for you outside ground

Yes I'd welcome it if we could get something for him. He just doesn't cut the mustard (but in case anyone from Carlisle/Swindon are reading this he's brilliant!)

Yay

this is from a couple of days ago on v1tal football
    https://bit.ly/2w9Hhsl

He will make you lot eat your words. Lots of potential has Yates he now more than ever needs to start to fulfil it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    He will make you lot eat your words. Lots of potential has Yates he now more than ever needs to start to fulfil it.

Maybe he’s a late developer but personally I can’t see much to suggest that. If he was a colour he would be beige, functional but not exciting

Anyway, good luck to him.

Struggled in the championship, struggled in L1, did OK in L2 at Carlisle. Can't see him ever being a prolific scorer and I'm still not convinced his best position is as a striker.
    It took Ryan Taylor about 5 years from his debut to finally make the grade.

"Lots of potential" - that is the understatement of the year - he sure does - but by now we should have seen some of it on the pitch and we haven't.

He must have friend's in high places because he surely is being shoehorned into a football career. Far far better young players out there have fallen by the wayside. Just passed Gainsborough Town.....and that's about his level. I remember Da Ball dribbling around him and telling him off for following him....mind you Da Ball is history too....don't pick on our Jerry...lol

He'll score in a rampant league one Rotherham side in games we vanquish the other team and he'll be a superstar no doubt....but realistically he's holding a better players shirt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast