+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Moore

Moore

Called into Wales squad joining Davies Ben Williams and hedges bet cheins rubbing his hands with Moore's price going up

hope gets a cap.

Wats tha think his worth Dools , a dunt rate him missen , but he's a different option I suppose, didn't do much last time int Championship , hope he can handle it better this time ? Good luck to him ,and we'll done on his Welsh call up ,

[QUOTE=Romared;39228266]Wats tha think his worth Dools , a dunt rate him missen , but he's a different option I suppose, didn't do much last time int Championship , hope he can handle it better this time ? Good luck to him ,and we'll done on his Welsh call up ,[/QUOT

Today's prices 1-2 mill he hasn't reached his potential yet and the championship will see who can cut it with the rest of our players

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wats tha think his worth Dools , a dunt rate him missen , but he's a different option I suppose, didn't do much last time int Championship , hope he can handle it better this time ? Good luck to him ,and we'll done on his Welsh call up ,
    If he played for Portsmouth or Sunderland they'd be asking £5m. You can't get a decent champ striker for £1 to £2m.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    If he played for Portsmouth or Sunderland they'd be asking £5m. You can't get a decent champ striker for £1 to £2m.
    Wi dint du bad wi Woodrow tho Olias !! He's quality