+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Toon-related stuff do you have?

What Toon-related stuff do you have?

In no particular order of significance:

various old tops from years of supporting Newcastle...don't wear them but can't bear to throw them out.

various scarves...see above

Kevin Keegan signed (and framed) top.

A number of mugs, naturally...as it's the only time you'll see a bloody cup with our name or crest on it

No tattoo (yet?)

Newcastle 3 Bristol 0 video from Keegan's first game.

Over to you (and I did warn you I might put up some shit threads. )

A signed limited edition picture of Sir Bobby on winning the Carling Premiership Manager of the Month 2' by 2'6"

A signed shirt by Gazza Supermac & Big Al with their respective pictures underneath.

A pair of my grandad's boots, a full strip he wore, dozens of photos of me as a small child with past players and managers, grandad colar 1996 shirt signed by Shearer & Ginola, 1997 shirt signed by Tino & Barton.

Boxes of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    In no particular order of significance:

various old tops from years of supporting Newcastle...don't wear them but can't bear to throw them out.
    Quite a few old tops. I think I'll find them all and set them out and take a photo of them and put them on here. I'll do that over the next few days.
    In case I forget, someone can remind me.

various scarves...see above
    Weirdly I don't have one scarf that I can recall.

Kevin Keegan signed (and framed) top.
    I have many pictures of me with players and manager in the Kenny Dalglish days.

A number of mugs, naturally...as it's the only time you'll see a bloody cup with our name or crest on it
    I have a few mugs and quite a few pictures in frames. I used to get one every year (christmas).
    Various other stuff.

No tattoo (yet?)
    I have a few old tattoos. The old NUFC and Newcastle United done in indian ink....like you do.
    No pictures/badges or anything.
    I have NEW tattooed on me tiddle but when excited it says NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB AT ST.JAMES' PARK, NE14ST.

Actually it's just an l but ends up as an N when I'm excited.

Newcastle 3 Bristol 0 video from Keegan's first game.
    I have books and magazines and did have old videos but the loft might be hiding them.

Over to you (and I did warn you I might put up some shit threads. )
    This is what threads are all about when there's little footy.

Signed David Kelly poster above my sons bed
    Various mugs

And a magpie tattoo on my right cheek

It was 430 on a Saturday in Blackpool...

Numerous old shirts.

Several scarfs - use to collect them from the cities i visited all over Europe got box loads of different clubs scarfs

I've got a signed Steven Taylor hat.

Various books about the club and individual player auto-biographies.

Also a fair few posters that have been lovingly folded up and kept as i can't bring myself to bin them.

Some DVDs - few season reviews and that 4-4 match with Arsenal.

some tops first one is from the 89-90 season and a shaka hislop 95-96 goalie top, couple of pennants lots of vids the mighty quinn Kevin keegan greatest newcastle 11 and season reviews etc and the NUFC yearbook 90-91

Only thing i have is my first and only scarf. Mind you it is now nearly 49 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Only thing i have is my first and only scarf. Mind you it is now nearly 49 years old
    Same here and I found it again (after several years), the other week - a good omen IMO!
    Mine’s only 40 years old though - a mere youngster compared to yours!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)