+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT ish) fifa 19

OT ish) fifa 19

Just been playing this game as Rotherham united and I requested funds from board and surprise surprise I got f all. God this games realistic they’ve got tony Stewart’s wallet down to a T

I can see the the advertisers headlines. Silly miller manager pulls hamstring playing kids game.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I can see the the advertisers headlines. Silly miller manager pulls hamstring playing kids game.
    Il try anything once mate (within reason) I’m pretty open minded. Even playing my cousins game device. I don’t have same attention span for games I used to have, but I did find it funny that I was given no backing from game TS 😂

If in the game you'd been relegated twice and still not been sacked, would you have said that it's unrealistic?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If in the game you'd been relegated twice and still not been sacked, would you have said that it's unrealistic?
    I see you have taken up the mantle of Zil, Kemps and Monty, Mike. No doubt you'll soon be featuring on various lists.