+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Referendum

Referendum

I can not believe the treachery of this set of politicians, the prime minister bribing mps with a chance at a second referendum vote for the public if they pass her bill.
    It’s like going back to the dark ages , I’m not sure it’s classed as politics, how low will these people go to get what they think is right?
    May has lost the plot, and I’m disgusted with our own weak stance.

One last throw of the dice eh Theresa before they oust you , there must be some promise to her from Brussels if she can get this over the line.

This farce was beyond pitiful two years ago. Even Brian Rix could not make this sh-i-tshow up.

She's mad as a march hare, I'm amazed she hasn't yet been sectioned. She was setting about her own party with a sledgehammer and chainsaw before, now she's taking a wrecking ball to it. I'll bet Nigel laughed that much when heard this he spilt his pint and fell off his bar stool.

Laughing all the way to the (Arron) Banks eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Laughing all the way to the (Arron) Banks eh?
    What the EU, the BBC, the Guardian, Tory, Labour and LibDem politicians and milk-shake throwing numpty Remainers never seem to grasp 59, is that every time they attack Farage it just increases his support.

I can only speak as a Lib Dem there Sinkov.

But if there is one party the Lib Dems WOULDN'T vote for it is the Brexit Party.

And if there is one party the Brexit Party WOULDN'T vote for it is the Lib Dems.

So when we attack the Brexit Party we are not trying to steal their votes, that would never happen. Instead we are trying to get like minded people on our side.

Remember people; "Brexit means Brexit", We are leaving on the 29th of March with or without a deal", "No deal is better than a bad deal" infamous words from our wonderful PM. It's almost funny, as now we are looking at leaving sometime next year according to the Maybot. But now, it's just 1 day away till I start to have have some fun; I can't wait to hit the political class where it hurts; in the Ballot box.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What the EU, the BBC, the Guardian, Tory, Labour and LibDem politicians and milk-shake throwing numpty Remainers never seem to grasp 59, is that every time they attack Farage it just increases his support.
    I'm interested in your thoughts on the Arron Banks donation Sinkov.

He has constantly told us that there were no major donors to his party - just a lot of small-ish sums of money from ordinary people.

Now that the payout from Arron Banks has been outed Nigel tells us that he did not declare the £450,000 sum to the European Parliament because he was about to leave politics and had been seeking a new life in the US.

Snout. In. Trough.

Farage will have to take his chance with the sure to come financial investigation. The vote on Thursday will not be about Farage though lefties have tried to make it all about him on my Facebook page but will be the deserved kicking that the Tories and Labour are due for their utter betrayal of the June 2016 referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Farage will have to take his chance with the sure to come financial investigation. The vote on Thursday will not be about Farage though lefties have tried to make it all about him on my Facebook page but will be the deserved kicking that the Tories and Labour are due for their utter betrayal of the June 2016 referendum.
    Your right outwood and I hope it happens , I hope they lose every seat and vote.

However these people have already shown they don’t care about the people or the vote , just as always themselves is the only thing that matters.

There will be serious un rest here I think unless we have a major clear out of a lot of politicians on all sides in this country, thing is they have all lied to some degree , which ones would you trust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)