+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Referendum

Come on 59-60 you can find links all the way back to the Rothschilds in political parties do you think they don’t get money in to influence things I mean you don’t have to be a genius do you to give funding to several people and let them donate amounts, the money side of things is ridiculous.
    Maybe the Lib Dem’s have done it all by the book eh ?
    Now we know why they won’t get anywhere in our political farce, they wanted to stay though on this issue and sign OUR country away to the bigots and idiots of Brussels, not for me I’m afraid.

I’m proud to be English and Great Britain should remain exactly that Great , under our rule and our laws.

See if they grew a pair and had pushed for that instead of letting others make our decisions for us like the rest of the weak politicians in the major parties, I’d have considered looking at them as a threat to the main two.

Farage is the way people are going though I think but a lot of it is a protest at the others not delivering Brexit as it should have been

I am keen to see the results of the voting from ALL the EU Member states. I think this will show dissatisfaction amongst many voters with the direction in which the EU is being taken ie greater integration. I voted to join the EEC as it made sense to trade with each other without unreasonable tariffs literally a Common Market. I did not vote to be part of an EU superstate.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I can only speak as a Lib Dem there Sinkov.

But if there is one party the Lib Dems WOULDN'T vote for it is the Brexit Party.

And if there is one party the Brexit Party WOULDN'T vote for it is the Lib Dems.

So when we attack the Brexit Party we are not trying to steal their votes, that would never happen. Instead we are trying to get like minded people on our side.
    You would form a cosy coalition with the Brexit Party if needed in a heartbeat, your lot have previous m'Lord.

I'm interested in your thoughts on the Arron Banks donation Sinkov.

He has constantly told us that there were no major donors to his party - just a lot of small-ish sums of money from ordinary people.

Now that the payout from Arron Banks has been outed Nigel tells us that he did not declare the £450,000 sum to the European Parliament because he was about to leave politics and had been seeking a new life in the US.

Snout. In. Trough.
    It barely impinges on my thoughts 59, I have no idea when Banks gave Farage this money, nor why he gave it him, nor do I care. Throughout my lifetime the Unions have funded the Labour Party so that they will protect their interests, big business and wealthy people have funded the Tories so that they will protect their interests, then we have the Lobby system, the EU is a vast, corrupt, unnacountable, protectionist racket which can never get it's accounts signed off, in fact I think it's even given up trying, the Electoral Commission seems rather less than impartial in who or what it investigates, I could go on all morning, so Banks giving Farage some money and the Brexit party accepting donations by PayPal brings little more than a dis-interested shrug from me.

It does make me think though that Nigel has got them on the run, poll ratings through the roof, a prospective landslide in the Euros, and suddenly the BBC is sending out Marr to do a hatchet job, morons chuck milkshakes, the Electoral Commision suddenly decides to raid their office, a week earlier Farage invited them to visit but they said they were too busy, the EU is going to investigate the Banks money. We've been here before, the Establishment alway goes into attack mode when threatened, and they're just waking up to the fact that Nigel is back, and is indeed a threat. But the really hilarious thing is, none of it will have the intended effect, just the opposite in reality, out in the real world, if anything it will just increase his support.

So when we attack the Brexit Party we are not trying to steal their votes, that would never happen. Instead we are trying to get like minded people on our side.
    And I think you're doing a good job 59, the Tiggers poll ratings have dropped as the LibDems has increased. They're even talking about jumping ship, even though it hasn't even left harbour yet, and climbing aboard your rickety, unseaworthy vessel. So you may soon have Woolaston, Heidi Allen and the charming Anna Soubry as shipmates, best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Your right outwood and I hope it happens , I hope they lose every seat and vote.

However these people have already shown they don’t care about the people or the vote , just as always themselves is the only thing that matters.

There will be serious un rest here I think unless we have a major clear out of a lot of politicians on all sides in this country, thing is they have all lied to some degree , which ones would you trust
    There will be major discontent I agree army as long as this current House of Fools remains in place though I doubt it will be on the scale of France’s rebellion against Macron. I am hopeful Brexit will do very well at the Ballot box tomorrow but not so sure what will happen in a General Election. May should go now and I think if the Tories do as badly as everyone expects tomorrow her own party will bundle her out of the door.

I honestly have no idea what her latest zany plan is and I have neither the time nor the inclination to bother finding out.

Attachment 12736

How is May still in this? She has been dumped on the canvas at least three times and is totally concussed. For heaven’s sake someone throw in the towel and get her out of the ring.

Leave her where she is!

The Tories are currently on 7% in the latest poll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I honestly have no idea what her latest zany plan is and I have neither the time nor the inclination to bother finding out.

Attachment 12736

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)