+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evo ........

Evo ........

.......... new Gillingham Manager
    I'll give him 6 months or promotion !

A lot would like to see him get 6 months....

Always be a man who made his mark on our club and yes loads will differ but these will be the same ones who went to Wembley......

Strange club with Strange fans and a horrible place to visit . I expect Evans will be given a war chest to buy half the league .If he can keep hold of Eaves and he gets a couple of decent Midfielders i can see them been threat next season .Has his side kick gone with him?

There’s a lot of similarities between Rotherham and Gillingham fans, I think they will like Evans and he should do well with them.

Evans is tame compared to mad dog Allen

Anyone listen to Undr the Cosh podcasts. The players at just about every club hes been to hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A lot would like to see him get 6 months....

Always be a man who made his mark on our club and yes loads will differ but these will be the same ones who went to Wembley......
    Spot on Brin

I won’t be going there though (hate the place) see you at NYS Evo

Apparently the Gillingham fans hate him (his default position I suppose)
    The club, although not exactly in crisis, has problems. The vice-chairman stepped down due to money laundering enquiries in the US and wants his loan back. The chairman is considering doing a runner because he is sick of being slagged off by the fans. Could be a bit of a hostile environment for Evans

A lot of rufc fans probably weren't keen either but as soon as the signings come in and he starts winning quite a few matches I'm sure they'll warm to him.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Apparently the Gillingham fans hate him (his default position I suppose)
    The club, although not exactly in crisis, has problems. The vice-chairman stepped down due to money laundering enquiries in the US and wants his loan back. The chairman is considering doing a runner because he is sick of being slagged off by the fans. Could be a bit of a hostile environment for Evans
    Just the man you want when you are having problems just add a few more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast