+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff in for vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Vaulks: Another ex-managers flops.?.Just heard ont radio that all but one winger has had "better offers"....that one - without a better offer being Forde - no surprise there - although Rotherham say they are still in discussion with them all - well they would say that wouldn't they!
    Which radio station was that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Which radio station was that on?
    Radio Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Is there a single club that has spent more money signing our players over the years than Cardiff? We're like a feeder club to them.
    I think £3m is ambitious now we've lost our championship status. Half it. Same goes for Semi. Had we stayed up, we could probably have got £4m for him. Now it'll be £2m if we're lucky.
    So what you are saying - if we had spent £1 million on players in January and stayed up we would now be potentially several million pounds better off? Don't think that TS sees it like that, unfortunately

If it's true then 3 out of four are leaving.
    I'd say that's a decent outcome.
    Invest in some players who can beat a man and put a decent cross in.

Allez Julien Lamy

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If it's true then 3 out of four are leaving.
    I'd say that's a decent outcome.
    Invest in some players who can beat a man and put a decent cross in.

Allez Julien Lamy
    Yes we are due a big change in personnel and will be refreshing to see how Warne plays his new team.

Wiles/Crooks midfield, Lamy out wide whilst the return of Proctor will be a welcome return. Just hope Smudge stays to partner him.

Wouldn’t miss any of Newell, Taylor, Forde, Towell, But would miss the likes of Williams.

If Vaulks goes to Cardiff it might involve a player swap plus cash or a loan deal

Vaults and semi's valuation remains the same whatever league we play in. Just my opinion. Wouldn't be too fussed if all our wingers move on.

Out of those mentioned above I'm struggling to reconcile the term "winger" with any of them and have done since they've played for us.

They're generally wide players who would probably like to play in a more central role but aren't good enough.

They could all go for me. Williams & Newell are ok but they both seem prone to injuries.

Makes sense back to his Welsh family roots!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Vaulks: Another ex-managers flops.?.Just heard ont radio that all but one winger has had "better offers"....that one - without a better offer being Forde - no surprise there - although Rotherham say they are still in discussion with them all - well they would say that wouldn't they!
    If I'm reading your post correctly you are praising this ex-manager for signing Vaulks. In the same post you are having a go at Forde but do not mention who signed him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast