Get your very own personalised Doonhamers Chat gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: 2019/20 Kit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,615

    2019/20 Kit

    What's the deal with this. There's usually a lengthy thread about this at this time of year.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    734
    Have you seen the away kit???.... No more to be said.

  3. #3
    Actually like the away kit selected by the fans..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Have you seen the away kit???.... No more to be said.
    The fans wanted a vote for the strip , the fans got their vote and the tartan strip won. Deal with it and stop your constant moaning.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Have you seen the away kit???.... No more to be said.
    I hate it personally. Have always had a bugbear about red in our strip. It smacks of unionism which must p*ss off a fair percentage of our support.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    I hate it personally. Have always had a bugbear about red in our strip. It smacks of unionism which must p*ss off a fair percentage of our support.
    Described as looking like a tea towel by Bagapapa it was the one the fans chose so like it or not it is what it is. Personally preferred last season's away strip based on the old Dumfries FC club.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    I hate it personally. Have always had a bugbear about red in our strip. It smacks of unionism which must p*ss off a fair percentage of our support.
    Itís not red apparently

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Itís not red apparently
    Maroon? That would be preferable, to me at least.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    8,316
    I have always preferred a yellow away kit.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Itís not red apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I have always preferred a yellow away kit.
    Likewise.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Maroon? That would be preferable, to me at least.
    Itís more a maroon colour Iíd say louis and the training top will be the yellow version that came second in the vote.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Itís more a maroon colour Iíd say louis and the training top will be the yellow version that came second in the vote.
    I am appeased!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Strips available as from the middle of July.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Strips available as from the middle of July.
    A few years ago now but at one time Queens new shirts were always ready for the punters to wear on Guid
    Nychburris Day in middle of June.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    A few years ago now but at one time Queens new shirts were always ready for the punters to wear on Guid
    Nychburris Day in middle of June.
    That was when they were off the shelf jobs and not the new bespoke designs.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    That was when they were off the shelf jobs and not the new bespoke designs.
    Has the home strip been featured anywhere yet johnny ?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    734
    The away strip is in wilco under "tablewear"

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    The away strip is in wilco under "tablewear"
    Voted by the fans, for the fans.

    Dry your eyes.....

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    8,316
    Has the home shirt been revealed yet?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Voted by the fans, for the fans.

    Dry your eyes.....
    Yup, I aready have, now the laughing has stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •