+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Believe in omens?

Believe in omens?

In 2007

We played a West Midlands side in the playoff final and won
    We were the underdogs
    DCFC fans were in the East Stand

Several occasions

My Rams fan mate from Stockport was on holiday when Derby won crucial games and is again away, Dominican republic this time

1968/1969 season

50 years ago Derby beat a team in claret and blue to win the League and go up as champions

Will these omens help us along the way? I hope so.

Another open, I was at the WBA gane, we won. I'm not at the Villa game

I was at the QPR game and we lost. I was not at the WBA game. I was too young for that

I’m more worried now I’m going...went to Leicester and lost, went to QPR and lost, didn’t go to WBA and we won.
    There again...third time lucky (?) or maybe, just maybe, it has more to do with the players on the day than any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’m more worried now I’m going...went to Leicester and lost, went to QPR and lost, didn’t go to WBA and we won.
    There again...third time lucky (?) or maybe, just maybe, it has more to do with the players on the day than any of us.
    Ach don't be ridiculous and blame the players, it's all your fault. Beginning to wish you hadn't got a ticket now 😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Ach don't be ridiculous and blame the players, it's all your fault. Beginning to wish you hadn't got a ticket now ����
    I haven’t yet...the postman may always come twice, but he didn’t show at all this morning.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)