+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wtf , Leicester player fined

Wtf , Leicester player fined

He was 15 at the time, it was 5 yrs ago, seriously are they going to troll all through players pasts?

FA Spokesperson
    @FAspokesperson
    ·
    10 May
    [1/3] Hamza Choudhury has been fined £5,000 and ordered to attend an FA education course by an Independent Regulatory Commission after he admitted to an ‘aggravated breach’ of FA Rule E3(1).
    [2/3] Comments posted by the Leicester City player on social media between 20/06/13 and 10/05/14, which included reference to ethnic origin and/or race and/or ***ual orientation, were found to be abusive and/or insulting and/or improper and/or brought the game into disrepute.

Serves him right he’s old enough at 15 to know right from wrong.Blown it for playing for Warne now then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Serves him right he’s old enough at 15 to know right from wrong.Blown it for playing for Warne now then.
    From five years ago? How far are the FA prepared to go back just to fine a player?
    How about they sort out the mess which some players/ clubs are doing now?

Why did they recently not fine Wayne Hennessy who did the nazi salute?

They need to all resign and get a new board in

What happened with Declan Rice? Think he did something similar at a similar age?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    From five years ago? How far are the FA prepared to go back just to fine a player?
    How about they sort out the mess which some players/ clubs are doing now?

Why did they recently not fine Wayne Hennessy who did the nazi salute?

They need to all resign and get a new board in
    The witch hunt will know no bounds

As for Hennessey the video was so poor that even the witchfinder general found it hard to prove that it was a Nazi salute.

It's a sign of the times. I work for the public transportation agency in the Puget Sound and have just been called to HR as they heard that in 1975, whilst train spotting I once rode from Reading to Birmingham without a ticket. I fear the 'pink slip', which for those of you not educated in US terminology is the same of being handed my P45 and not related to a fetish with puce coloured under garments

I predicted it years ago. The internet is an arena to gather evidence against a citizen.

Everyone will have something on the internet which can be used against them at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I predicted it years ago. The internet is an arena to gather evidence against a citizen.

Everyone will have something on the internet which can be used against them at some point in the future.
    A guy has just been sent to prison for blackmail after he was contacting users of a **** site and threatening to expose them to their families.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Happens all the time on MM.