+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers sign Carlton Morris

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    who was out last 15 to 20 goals a season striker.
    Agard?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Can’t say I’m over impressed,he’s been before & didn’t do a great deal but Warne says he’s a good lad so that’s ok.Oh and he can play up front on his own, WOW.
    Lolmorgan, Like you say two out of three ain’t bad..... he’s a ‘nice’ lad and can play on his own but, let’s give the lad a chance to kick a ball before we tell him and the board what ‘we’ really think.

You never know, he may very well surprise us with a new apptitude and attitude to his game.

Seeing how we now have 4 strikers at the club makes you think about Smudge leaving!

Makes a change to see an early signing well done the board.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think it's a good indication of the limits of short term memory loss in older fans like me because when I saw this thread I said to myself, "Who?", not realising he'd been with us not that long ago
    I'm with you CAM. Perhaps not quite as bad as I did vaguely recollect the name. Although I did actually see him play.

Unfortunately Warney has committed his usual cardinal sin of pointing out that the lad is of good character. I'm pleased to hear that but wish Warney would stop harping on about it. We will probably have to suffer yet more "green tea", "group hug", "barbeque" hilarity on here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Only problem with striker loan signings is if does well and scores plenty then he'll be gone in January.
    He's scored 6 goals in 65 football league appearances in England so far, so if he leaves us in January, sadly, it's unlikely to be for that reason. Of course, I hope that I am wrong...

In fairness to Morris didn't Kieffer Moore have a poor record before joining us?

Morris style imo would be a big hit in the championship . Just like ihekwe/AJ struggled in league one. They don't like the physical rough n tumble.
    Saying that I'm happy to take bets he scores double figures for us.

I see the doom and gloom merchants are out in force already. It's a fresh start for the lad so give him a chance for crying out loud ☹.
    Oh, and I don't believe it when people say "I hope he proves me wrong." No you don't otherwise why would you post such negative crap in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I see the doom and gloom merchants are out in force already. It's a fresh start for the lad so give him a chance for crying out loud ☹.
    Oh, and I don't believe it when people say "I hope he proves me wrong." No you don't otherwise why would you post such negative crap in the first place!
    😂😂😂 couldn’t have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    To be honest if we signed Harry Kane some would complain as he talks a bit funny.

Knew it was Norwich player but didn’t think it was him

Welcome back

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast