+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Millers sign Carlton Morris

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Knew it was Norwich player but didn’t think it was him

Welcome back
    Didn't think or hopeing

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    To be honest if we signed Harry Kane some would complain as he talks a bit funny.
    😀😀

I thought he had potential during his last spell with us even though he wasn't 100% fit. Quite useful in open play and could pick a pass. Very nearly converted a headed opportunity against us at Wembley in the play-off final.

To be fair to him it was two years ago and he could well have improved since then.
    Injured as some have said plus I think he was injured even though he played at Wembley.
    PW is able to improve players as time goes on.
    Norwich have given him a deal rather than told him to Farke off so they must rate him.
    Him and Warney are going to have some drab conversations on Monday training though when the Canaries get smashed in the Prem every week

So the only negative for me is that it's a loan and we're developing someone elses player.
    We won't be complaining if he fires 15-20 goals for us though
    Hopefully he'll be that speedy forward to compliment Smith and not instead of him

Other than him not been permanent what is there not to like about this signing? He knows the club well and the players so should be happy in his work. He is deffo a good footballer with a footballing brain and with him coming back in to the game after a long injury he will feel better amongst players and a manager he knows well.

For me this is a very good signing and as long as he stays fit and injury free (fingers crossed) he will do well for us.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    To be fair to him it was two years ago and he could well have improved since then.
    Injured as some have said plus I think he was injured even though he played at Wembley.
    PW is able to improve players as time goes on.
    Norwich have given him a deal rather than told him to Farke off so they must rate him.
    Him and Warney are going to have some drab conversations on Monday training though when the Canaries get smashed in the Prem every week

So the only negative for me is that it's a loan and we're developing someone elses player.
    We won't be complaining if he fires 15-20 goals for us though
    Hopefully he'll be that speedy forward to compliment Smith and not instead of him
    Norwich may well think he has potential or they could think tie him to a contract he bangs in the goals for rotherham than we can command more money and a mattock a vaulks isn't happening.

his wages be peanuts for them.

but his scoring record so far saids he isn't a scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    his wages be peanuts for them.

I like the way you've added a bit of Norfolk dialect to your post
    (although I don't understand your first paragraph)

Played nearly every game in a play-off team 2 years ago, so can't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I like the way you've added a bit of Norfolk dialect to your post
    (although I don't understand your first paragraph)
    if he bangs in the goals for rotherham the longer contract he has th more value it will add into the fee.

unlike vaulks and mattock etc who only have 1 year left so I'm 6 months time they are free to talk to other clubs and rotherham will get a reduced fee.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    if he bangs in the goals for rotherham the longer contract he has th more value it will add into the fee.

unlike vaulks and mattock etc who only have 1 year left so I'm 6 months time they are free to talk to other clubs and rotherham will get a reduced fee.
    Hope that's cleared it up for you Wrinkly!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast