+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Millers sign Carlton Morris

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarltonJM

Delighted to get the loan move back to @OfficialRUFC done early doors, can’t wait for a good preseason followed by a successful year with a great club ⚪️���� #millers

Those last four words sound like something PW would say

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CarltonJM

Delighted to get the loan move back to @OfficialRUFC done early doors, can’t wait for a good preseason followed by a successful year with a great club ⚪️���� #millers

Those last four words sound like something PW would say
    You can tell no ones told him about the hill runs lol 😂

Carlton Morris 116 first team appearances scoring 20 goals so roughly a goal every 6 games
    Jerry Yates 91 first team appearances 18 goals so roughly a goal every 5 games
    Jonson Clarke-Harris 227 first team appearances 45 goals so roughly a goal every 5 games
    Michael Smith 323 first team appearances 79 goals so roughly a goal every 4 games

So an overall improvement with the signing of Morris?

Let’s see

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Carlton Morris 116 first team appearances scoring 20 goals so roughly a goal every 6 games
    Jerry Yates 91 first team appearances 18 goals so roughly a goal every 5 games
    Jonson Clarke-Harris 227 first team appearances 45 goals so roughly a goal every 5 games
    Michael Smith 323 first team appearances 79 goals so roughly a goal every 4 games

So an overall improvement with the signing of Morris?

Let’s see
    He may have improved, let’s hope so, let’s hope our crosses are better this term as they were 3rd div standard in the championship as was our defending.

I still ache for a defensive coach

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    He may have improved, let’s hope so, let’s hope our crosses are better this term as they were 3rd div standard in the championship as was our defending.

I still ache for a defensive coach
    Yep the jumbos are still in the room

In his brief spell here I remember him producing a few deft touches, not much else. I'm sure he will have improved in the last two seasons and I'd be surprised if we were the only L1 club interested in him. Good luck to him, obviously I want him to do well for us, but I do wish we had gone for Ivan Toney on loan. I guess he might not pass the good human being test though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    In his brief spell here I remember him producing a few deft touches, not much else. I'm sure he will have improved in the last two seasons and I'd be surprised if we were the only L1 club interested in him. Good luck to him, obviously I want him to do well for us, but I do wish we had gone for Ivan Toney on loan. I guess he might not pass the good human being test though.

Telling Warne that he didn’t like George Michael was the deal breaker

Am I missing something here. Norwich have just gone into the Prem. Yet they extended CM's contract despite his injuries so Norwich must rate him. They don't think he's ready for the Prem but they let us have him for L1. He is keen to come and rates Rotherham as a club and a team and thinks he can do a good job for us. Give the guy a break and a chance and trust in Warne's judgement. Imo it's more likely that Smith will now want to stay. A potentially very good signing.

Probably the best signing Paul Warne has made.

Morris did not luck much when he came to us but a year later looked a class act in the Shrewsbury team. He had bulked up, his upper body strength was superb and he looked 2 yards quicker than he did at New York.

Well done Warnie.

For the first time in a while I actually feel positive about next season.

IBS, we agree. Unfortunately we'll now have Mike and Roly accusing us of being the same person.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast