+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

I just don’t know why the May consortium would want him to stay on. Surely his name is muck in the football world and would scupper countless signings.

Really worried he’ll go with those lot, who if it is true they do want to keep him I don’t trust they have our best intentions at heart at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Mmm, there'll be a reason for going public and saying they are ready to complete the deal - presumably to put pressure on Hardy to sign on the dotted line.
    Or they're titsed off with reading the same old rubbish about their non-existence, or perhaps they're actually wanting to let us know the latest developements - could they really be doing THAT?? If so, there'll be a few disappointed posters with nothing to point the finger of conspiricy at, it won't stop them speculating though, but I suppose that's what NM's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    I just don’t know why the May consortium would want him to stay on. Surely his name is muck in the football world and would scupper countless signings.

Really worried he’ll go with those lot, who if it is true they do want to keep him I don’t trust they have our best intentions at heart at all.
    The names behind that consortium don't bear thinking about anyway, add Hardy to the mix and we may as well start AFC Notts now

Well Mr Hardy sounds like you just need to sign the contract...
    Get on with it then.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post
    Well Mr Hardy sounds like you just need to sign the contract...
    Get on with it then.
    We have a pen.

Mmm, there'll be a reason for going public and saying they are ready to complete the deal - presumably to put pressure on Hardy to sign on the dotted line.
    That's the way I see it, and it's a bit of a test for Alan Hardy. Is he a true fan of the club or isn't he?

I've always said you can only judge the merits of an owner when they leave, and the decision he makes will decide how most of us (MiG excluded) view his ownership with the benefit of hindsight. I'm still marginally in the 'tried hard but failed due to his desire for centre stage', but if he does find a good replacement that's all most of us are asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Or they're titsed off with reading the same old rubbish about their non-existence, or perhaps they're actually wanting to let us know the latest developements - could they really be doing THAT?? If so, there'll be a few disappointed posters with nothing to point the finger of conspiricy at, it won't stop them speculating though, but I suppose that's what NM's all about.
    Tbh I don't think they would be aware of/care about conspiracy theories, or informing supporters at this stage. Think they are more likely to be briefing to push Hardy into making a rapid decision in their favour.

Who knows which consortium would be in Notts' best interests really, don't think we have enough info on any motives yet. That'll probably take years to uncover. Who knows what Reg Brealey, Bhatia and Strang etc had in mind for Notts...?

Who knows which consortium would be in Notts' best interests really, don't think we have enough info on any motives
    The one that doesn’t want to keep Hardy!

Correct Cher I think most myself are hoping its the SA group as the Alex May / Kenworthy group seems tin pot.

Gone quiet on the chicken front but we'll have to wait & see ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    We have a pen.
    But Stead's missed it....

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast