+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wouldn’t put anything past Alan Hardy, so let’s hope he’s not doing anything silly at this (hopefully) late stage that might jeopardise things.

Interesting to hear Shaun Derry slamming AH on the Totally Football League podcast this week. Choice quotes: Hardy has been an utter embarrassment on and off the pitch; made selfish decisions that were only about Alan Hardy; Notts’ relegation was the fault of just one man (guess who); and Hardy “deserves everything he gets”. He also eviscerated him for sacking Nolan so soon after the playoffs.

Link to the podcast for those interested...43 minutes in https://audioboom.com/posts/7267320-...ong-to-wembley

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I wouldn’t put anything past Alan Hardy, so let’s hope he’s not doing anything silly at this (hopefully) late stage that might jeopardise things.

Interesting to hear Shaun Derry slamming AH on the Totally Football League podcast this week. Choice quotes: Hardy has been an utter embarrassment on and off the pitch; made selfish decisions that were only about Alan Hardy; Notts’ relegation was the fault of just one man (guess who); and Hardy “deserves everything he gets”. He also eviscerated him for sacking Nolan so soon after the playoffs.

Not a big fan of people conducting negotiations in public. We have no idea about the credibility or finances of the SA consortium and I’d rather get some news when the sale has actually been concluded.

Other bits that have emerged in the last 24 hours to suggest they're upping the pressure on Hardy too. Who gave the NEP the snippet about the SA consortium wanting Bircham? Feeding supporters information to suggest they actually have some plans for next season is dangling the carrot and and likely to win them some backing.

I just don’t know why the May consortium would want him to stay on. Surely his name is muck in the football world and would scupper countless signings.

Really worried he’ll go with those lot, who if it is true they do want to keep him I don’t trust they have our best intentions at heart at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    I just don’t know why the May consortium would want him to stay on. Surely his name is muck in the football world and would scupper countless signings.

Really worried he’ll go with those lot, who if it is true they do want to keep him I don’t trust they have our best intentions at heart at all.
    The names behind that consortium don't bear thinking about anyway, add Hardy to the mix and we may as well start AFC Notts now

Well Mr Hardy sounds like you just need to sign the contract...
    Get on with it then.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post
    Well Mr Hardy sounds like you just need to sign the contract...
    Get on with it then.
    We have a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    We have a pen.
    But Stead's missed it....

We could all just ask Hardy on twitter. He is posting under @sportnottm

He's pretty much posting inane drivel about how good he is in the 3rd person and nothing was his fault. Media crazed lunatic.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast