+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Oh that's painful to read, he's no longer really trying to hide it's him. He's saying Hardy yet the wording and the eye roll emojis are pretty much his standard pattern. He need mental help, he really does
    Looks like that tw@tter acccount has been deleted now.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looks like that tw@tter acccount has been deleted now.
    It is but keeps popping back on. Someone has done a password reset and the phone number ends in 41 and the email address is al********@p*******.*** Unless someone is doing a cracking job of mimicking him with out being him, they are doing a wonderful job

I worry if that is his account, he'll decide to take it out on the fans and sell to the wrong group.
    His decision will be based on personal self interest and money. That's what worries me, the other clowns may have offered him more or a job as chairman. He seems to imagine he's entitled to the 10 million he 'invested' back. The trouble with that is it wasn't invested, it was pissed up a wall and there is nothing to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    His decision will be based on personal self interest and money. That's what worries me, the other clowns may have offered him more or a job as chairman. He seems to imagine he's entitled to the 10 million he 'invested' back. The trouble with that is it wasn't invested, it was pissed up a wall and there is nothing to show for it.
    If their bid for Chesterfield is anything to go by, whey asked Chesterfield's owner for a loan to buy Chesterfield apparently so I don't think they have that much cash. Also looking at Cygnet properties, it doesn't make much profit, less than paragon did aand that didn't sustain Notts

If their bid for Chesterfield is anything to go by, whey asked Chesterfield's owner for a loan to buy Chesterfield apparently so I don't think they have that much cash. Also looking at Cygnet properties, it doesn't make much profit, less than paragon did aand that didn't sustain Notts
    Then maybe they aren't realistic bidders, Hardy is just using their existence as a threat. For sure the clown is looking for more money.

SportNottm @SportNottm
    1h1 hour ago
    Replying to @atommo66 @LeighCurtis_NP

He should sell it as quickly and cheaply as he can! ��! It’s not like he’s invested much is it? ������

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40sportnottm&src=typd

Thise emojis are the 'face with rolling eyes' one he's so fond of using, btw. They don't copy onto here properly. Even Aileen Trew is sticking the boot into him on there.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 22-05-2019 at 08:20 PM.

It is concerning that a man in charge of businesses, and Notts County of course, keeps creating new twitter accounts pretending he is someone else....surely not the signs of someone with all his marbles in tact.

It is also concerning to see how many fans are ‘poking’ him....I think that’s a very dangerous thing to do when he has the clubs future in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    It is concerning that a man in charge of businesses, and Notts County of course, keeps creating new twitter accounts pretending he is someone else....surely not the signs of someone with all his marbles in tact.

It is also concerning to see how many fans are ‘poking’ him....I think that’s a very dangerous thing to do when he has the clubs future in his hands.
    I actually agree, he's obviously in a fragile mental state. The only thing I can think that placates my worries is that he might want to try and take credit for any success the new owners have " built on my foundations" "I chose them" sort of thing. The man needs help, it's very sad to see and I truly hope.he seeks the help is truly needs

Agreed, never poke a mad dog with a stick. What's a mad dog doing with a stick you might ask? That's not important right now. Suck up to the tw4t, massage his massively, over inflated ego. Once he's signed, do and say what you like.
    Last edited by countygump; 22-05-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Exactly what I said above pal if he sells to May/Kenworthy and keeps himself on board doesn’t sound great does it ?

I actually agree, he's obviously in a fragile mental state. The only thing I can think that placates my worries is that he might want to try and take credit for any success the new owners have " built on my foundations" "I chose them" sort of thing. The man needs help, it's very sad to see and I truly hope.he seeks the help is truly needs
    Didn't he mention some time back (a year or so maybe) that he was getting counselling.

A lot of folk in the business are really giving him a hammering or at least not defending him:

Shaun Derry
    Ian McParland
    Ralph Shepherd
    Some guy whose company is owed money from Paragon and who knows AH and says he has some emails about some media deal.
    Poundpie (not a clever move there dear, but karma maybe)

AH really needs to get a deal signed, get out and keep down. But then, whenever has he listened to good advice? Even the day before the LittleAl tweet he was being told to get off Twitter and stop arguing with Mansfield supporters.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast