+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    You're so obsessed with mentioning it and calling me whatever you're trying to that's being censored everytime that I'm starting to think you probably are racist and are desperate to defend yourself constantly , it's embarrassing now. I've also explained the point I was making multiple times but it seems like it can't get through to you and most racist people I've met have been pretty simple so...

Unrelated to that, Enzio was our best player under Nolan and Kewell, why does nobody think that maybe Ardley not being able to get a player that performed well enough previously to earn him this move and was the best player for the previous two managers might be more of the problem?

Getting rid of Nathan Thomas and Terry Hawkridge probably didn't help (even though I though both were sh*te) as it meant we only had one real winger and teams could just double up on Enzio, it also meant whenever he switched wings it didn't really make a difference either but Ardley didn't bother doing that much anyway.

Played correctly and with a team playing to his strengths Enzio would be the best player in non league by an absolute country mile, if we play negatively for draws and just hoof it then expect the same results that saw us relegated.
    You think what you like sh!ttyfacey. Enzio , best player. You really are a deluded tw@t.
    Last edited by navypie; 26-05-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Because he's 30 years old. He was on the wane at Arsenal. It's like saying Bobby Moore and George Best were great at West Ham and United and awful at Fulham, why? Les Bradd and Mick Vinter made Moore look like a mug, but he was still great in his day.

When has Enzio been great except on a few hand pick dribbles and shots on YouTube.
    He was 28 when United signed him and 30 isnt old as proven by the performances of Aguero Ronaldo Messi Suarez Robben Ribery Milner etc.

There is only two reasons either he doesnt care now he has a huge contract or the style/system doesnt suit him....i'm going for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He was 28 when United signed him and 30 isnt old as proven by the performances of Aguero Ronaldo Messi Suarez Robben Ribery Milner etc.

There is only two reasons either he doesnt care now he has a huge contract or the style/system doesnt suit him....i'm going for the latter.
    Either way..
    He’s conning the supporters who pay to watch..
    That’s not acceptable..

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Either way..
    He’s conning the supporters who pay to watch..
    That’s not acceptable..
    If we are on about Sanchez I have explained what the issue is he isnt conning anyone if you dont play to his strengths...Forlan was awful at Utd he went to Athetico Madrid and was quality sometimes a player doesnt fit its not always a case of he is useless.

As for Enzio we as a club will want him to go at a guess but he wont go unless he gets the same wages that is not his fault blame conehead he signed all deals off.

Weird chat about Enzio on the SA Consortium thread? For what's it's worth, Enzio is an out and out winger that isn't suited to 442. He'd be ideal as a three up front where he doesn't need to defend the full back as much. At the end of the season, he was rushed back from injury because we were desperate in my opinion, he started off well but it was obvious he wasnt fully recovered. People are forgetting at the start of the season some of the great attacking work and crosses he was producing, we just wasn't capitalising on it, he was also poor defensively because he's an out and out winger not suited to 442

Correct Chicken Balti now back on topic lets hope this deal is sorted and that Hardy has no role in the club moving forward.

Surprised no names mentioned as to who the ex premier league chairman could be that is involved with the group.Moores ex Liverpool/Wolves, Jenkins Swansea,Simon Jordan Palace. Believe is UK based.
    As for Enzio,Chiedozie, Bartlett couldn't defend,but the Manager played to their strengths.Balls over the top into space for their pace to exploit defenders. Couldn't possibly be the managers fault now could it?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Surprised no names mentioned as to who the ex premier league chairman could be that is involved with the group.Moores ex Liverpool/Wolves, Jenkins Swansea,Simon Jordan Palace. Believe is UK based.
    As for Enzio,Chiedozie, Bartlett couldn't defend,but the Manager played to their strengths.Balls over the top into space for their pace to exploit defenders. Couldn't possibly be the managers fault now could it?
    And Tommy Johnson wasn't loved for his defensive qualities, either. Enzio is a good player that has been managed poorly at Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I'd say it's Moores? Jordan is broke isn't he? Plus I think he's enjoying his media work at the moment? Jenkins is a Swansea fan isn't he? Maybe fancies the challenge of going Non-league to premier?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Maybe fancies the challenge of going Non-league to premier?

I certainly applaud your optimism.

Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast