+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next season

Next season

So, assuming that we still have a new team next season, who do you think will be promotion candidates and the ones that we need to look out for?

I assume Chesterfield will be up there and Fylde will through more money at the push. But who else are showing signs?

Quote Originally Posted by JulesGouls72 View Post
    So, assuming that we still have a new team next season, who do you think will be promotion candidates and the ones that we need to look out for?

I assume Chesterfield will be up there and Fylde will through more money at the push. But who else are showing signs?
    What makes you think they'll be up there, struggled last season

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    What makes you think they'll be up there, struggled last season
    The Hollis Factor

Solihull ?

Wrexham will be there or there abouts. Maybe Stockport will kick on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JulesGouls72 View Post

I'm assuming that Notts will be up there but that's just me. The eternal optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    I'm assuming that Notts will be up there but that's just me. The eternal optimist.
    Fylde
    Solihull
    Chesterfield
    Notts

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The Hollis Factor
    You might be choking on your own words when we are fighting another relegation battle. He's better than anything we had last season.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You might be choking on your own words when we are fighting another relegation battle. He's better than anything we had last season.
    Hollis is better than Sam Stubbs ? 👎🏻

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I won't be choking on my own words MiG. I like Hollis and, although I don't agree that he's better than Sam Stubbs, Bird or Duffy, think he's a decent, honest and hard working player..
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-06-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast