+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Would love one myself. The whole lack of communication is disgusting and something the new owners will need to address. We know we have a friendly against Alfreton yet nothing from the club? What are the media team being paid to do right now because they aren't doing anything media wise that we can see
    I'm pretty sure the whole club is simply on a media lockdown right now until there's an ownership announcement. The only news being the Bank Holiday opening hours, which is uncontroversial.

It's 2!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the whole club is simply on a media lockdown right now until there's an ownership announcement. The only news being the Bank Holiday opening hours, which is uncontroversial.
    It shouldn't be a media blackout, you should at least announce a friendly? If it was so tentative, why have they allowed Alfreton to announce it? It's Hardy being in his Bunker again. It wouldn't surprise me if it was up to him that he sees it as bad news he's leaving so does it at the end of the day in a low key way

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Playing at CEO's and football managers have ruined this club. Do you honestly think she had the credentials to run a football club?
    I did say quite clearly that she was dropped in it by RT. Credentials in a ***iest business? Probably not but she tried her best to look after Notts and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    It's 2!
    Been and gone.

Would love one myself. The whole lack of communication is disgusting and something the new owners will need to address. We know we have a friendly against Alfreton yet nothing from the club? What are the media team being paid to do right now because they aren't doing anything media wise that we can see
    Why would they need to address this? Maybe they don't want to discuss where we will be in 5 years on social media with supporters making false promises and telling porkies? Or just maybe there are no new owners...

After the last two regimes, maybe owners who tell us sfa might be worth trying!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I did say quite clearly that she was dropped in it by RT. Credentials in a ***iest business? Probably not but she tried her best to look after Notts and her family.
    Maybe she should have stuck to a ***iest business!!!.... Maybe she had the credentials for that......On second thoughts ..........No

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yeah, that's what I reckon. If anything, the silence is a sign that we're nearly there, where there is.

It would be great to have some info before the weekend though - even if it's about an announcement next week.

It shouldn't be a media blackout, you should at least announce a friendly? If it was so tentative, why have they allowed Alfreton to announce it? It's Hardy being in his Bunker again. It wouldn't surprise me if it was up to him that he sees it as bad news he's leaving so does it at the end of the day in a low key way
    Based on what I have learned, our former owner is not responsible for this.

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast