+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: From The Stoke Sentinel

From The Stoke Sentinel

Stoke City confident of signing Adam Davies before the end of the month .

Also looking to land free agent Lee Gregory too .

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...davies-2891583

So called"big" club Stoke haven't they come down in football world with their signings

The thing I can’t stand at this time of the year is the dishonesty of players.
    If they are going.... then say so.
    Stop the charade. I can take players leaving, just be honest and state the intention.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    So called"big" club Stoke haven't they come down in football world with their signings
    Think it would be a great signing for anybody in The Championship myself. Club allowed his contract to run out. He doesn’t owe us anything. Good luck Adam.

Davies ez sed forra while he "feels like he has gone as far as he could with Barnsley"---Code for "I'm not carrying on with the p1ss poor wages here at the prime of my career when I can treble/ quadruple them elsewhere".

Cue badge kissing/ "Allus a Red"/ grateful/ brilliant club / great memories etc in leaving tweet.

Wiv got 2 better goalies than him ont books Already , Jack Walton , Jake Greatorex , only real problem i see is not much experience between them, remember Davies had non tho when he joined , Luke Steele is available ?