+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craig Thomson ****e ref

Aye if Dallas is the future of scottish refereeing than we'll be as well giving up,as RST said i wonder why he's refereeing at the level he is,he's corrupt and incompetent but he's a daddy's boy

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No.
    That was Bobby Madden,
    The former member of the East Kilbride Hun supporters club.
    I’m getting my cvnts mixed up

Collum: it’s his arrogance and officious nature that annoys me.

Dallas: The worst of all. A hun cheat. Fast tracked by the SFA.. I wonder why?... Masonic a*sehole
    Doesn't help that Hugh Dallas is a UEFA ref c@nt, so the above are his two prodigys. AD will be getting death threats in European fitba soon enough. Just like Gollum has on numerous occasion

Loved helping out the @rse cheeks & treated every other game not involving them, as if he was the star attraction. A d1ck.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Andrew Dallas is not incompetent.
    He is very competently corrupt.
    Indeed, he certainly enjoyed the hospitality at Kris Boyd’s golf day out 2 Monday’s back.......not in anyway that would influence him to give a penalty in the last minute for a dive that Tom Daley would be proud of to cement Boydie’s team into Europe.....would it😉

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Loved helping out the @rse cheeks & treated every other game not involving them, as if he was the star attraction. A d1ck.
    The old adage of you don't notice a good ref certainly applies here, you certainly notice Thompson because as you said he always deemed himself to be the star attraction and always made sure that he was noticed.

Thomson was pish & loved being controversial.
    That was certainly the perception he gave,
    There are plenty useless c***s to annoy us;

Collum: it’s his arrogance and officious nature that annoys me.
    McLean: weak & inept
    Dallas: The worst of all. A hun cheat. Fast tracked by the SFA.. I wonder why?... Masonic a*sehole
    ^^^ This - word for word ^^^

As for Thomson - him being no more is the best bit of news all season. That useless, cheating, corrupt @rsehole will be missed about as much as smallpox.

Hope you rot you hook nosed p'rick.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    ^^^ This - word for word ^^^

As for Thomson - him being no more is the best bit of news all season. That useless, cheating, corrupt @rsehole will be missed about as much as smallpox.

Hope you rot you hook nosed p'rick.
    Well, that`s one down, thank feck. Depends on what is going to be replacing him of course ?

Now, does anyone have a Ref that they think is decent , at all ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12