+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tedious Transfer Talk...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm sure Jay would sign for us if the deal was right, but if he really, really wanted to come back and play for us, he'd be here now. But he isn't, so you can only conclude that he isn't that fussed.
    If we’ve asked Sinkov- there is the question

We’ve lost the key to the powder room so we’re getting a lock Smith in but he can’t come till 10 th August .
    I don’t know how we’ll go on when Tarky goes where will we put that money.

Name:  IMG-20190613-WA0004.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  20.7 KB
    Just a thought !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I don’t know how we’ll go on when Tarky goes where will we put that money.
    Mike to know and us to find out Army.

Stoke linked with a move for Hart should Butland leave. City not prepared to pay 90M for Maguire, maybe we should offer them choice of one of our better CB's for 85m.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Stoke linked with a move for Hart should Butland leave. City not prepared to pay 90M for Maguire, maybe we should offer them choice of one of our better CB's for 85m.
    If I was Brendan Rodgers I would keep Maguire and buy Tarkowski. What a combination those two would be!

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Just once during my career I chose to take a pay cut to change jobs and there were other reasons that made the drop worthwhile, I suspect that was one more time than most people do, so why should we expect pro-footballers behave any differently?
    There is a big difference between making around £60,000 per week and being around the average weekly wage, or perhaps I have it wrong and you used to earn vast amounts afloatin, like I said its only my opinion, most PL players and a lot of Championship players are Millionaires and want for nothing, therefore money is not really needed or a necessity, unless like I said you are small minded enough to be chasing it which IMO is very small minded.

Looking at today's news and I see that once again when it comes to anything to do with one of the Big-6, it's ultimately Burnley who get penalised:
    Real Madrid sign Eden Hazard, why? Because Chelsea are currently banned from signing players; without that embargo I reckon we could've cut a deal by offering them both Wells and Vydra, plus the money everyone suggests that we should spend on Jay-R. He must be a year or two younger than Rodrigues too.

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Looking at today's news and I see that once again when it comes to anything to do with one of the Big-6, it's ultimately Burnley who get penalised:
    Real Madrid sign Eden Hazard, why? Because Chelsea are currently banned from signing players; without that embargo I reckon we could've cut a deal by offering them both Wells and Vydra, plus the money everyone suggests that we should spend on Jay-R. He must be a year or two younger than Rodrigues too.
    I'll have a pint of what you're having afloatinclaret!

Talking about having a pint, just come home from the local and BWFC fans claim we are having Harry Brockbank, a 20 year old centre back who has been with the Trotters since he was seven! Apparently he is available on a free and the lad's parents want him to join the Mighty Clarets.

You know that's true BT be cause it had the word free in it.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)