Get your very own personalised Turfites Talk gifts!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 157

Thread: Tedious Transfer Talk...

  1. #1

    Angry Tedious Transfer Talk...

    Tedious Transfer Talk...I'm sick of it already.

    Pope's off to the South Coast.

    Hart and Vydra are off to Leeds.

    Dawson's on again!

    Kid Cornell from the Notlobs.

    O'Neill is staying chasing crocodiles in Oz.

    We have first knock on a third choice kid from Everton.


    Bloody Terrier Taxi business is going bust this window that's for sure!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,377
    I'm off on my travels tomorrow so phook the transfer thread until the end of September ..Happy summer holidays to everybody on here have a great one....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    It is like our own version of Waiting for Godot in which no-one is exactly sure who Godot is but he never arrives.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,911
    You could just ignore it and wait and see what happens because there is nothing that you can influence.
    It is easy to do and doesn't cause any stress whatsoever and the world carries on regardless. Have a lovely summer. I'm sure that alf will do so and I know that I will too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You could just ignore it and wait and see what happens because there is nothing that you can influence.
    It is easy to do and doesn't cause any stress whatsoever and the world carries on regardless. Have a lovely summer. I'm sure that alf will do so and I know that I will too.
    Cheers Ashy and enjoy your summer ..Football? What is that..I've forgotten already..lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,911
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Cheers Ashy and enjoy your summer ..Football? What is that..I've forgotten already..lol
    Magic weekend at Anfield for me this weekend alf followed by watching plenty of cricket and Womens' World Cup!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Magic weekend at Anfield for me this weekend alf followed by watching plenty of cricket and Womens' World Cup!
    Brilliant Ashy,I watched the Warriors in the Nou Camp last week (on the tele) they were dismal..I hope they start to improve ..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,120
    I'm bored, fed up with political nonsense, can we have some more footy rumours please. What about Tarko, is he going or not ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm bored, fed up with political nonsense, can we have some more footy rumours please. What about Tarko, is he going or not ?
    word is - Sinkov....that FC Brussels have made an offer - though been rejected...so must have been a crap one !


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    We put in a number of offers for Che Adams of Birmingham City in the last transfer window. Are we going to follow this up?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm bored, fed up with political nonsense, can we have some more footy rumours please. What about Tarko, is he going or not ?
    Will we accept 50 million or does a bear poo in the woods?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    We put in a number of offers for Che Adams of Birmingham City in the last transfer window. Are we going to follow this up?
    Depends on whether Crouch signs his offer and I kid you not!

  13. #13
    Having watched the championship play off's Dawson did not look anything special and certainly not worth 15M. Hope this rumour is just lazy journalism based on last summers transfer window.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,303
    We were evidently interested in Che Adams in January , so i'd be disappointed if we don't persue him in this window.
    Ideal profile we should be looking for , Young and hungry with bags of potential , this is the road we should be travelling now as we have a good nucleus of an strong , experienced squad where we need pace and energy is the attacking area's , wide and up front with young players wanting to prove themselves in the Worlds top league.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    We were evidently interested in Che Adams in January , so i'd be disappointed if we don't persue him in this window.
    Ideal profile we should be looking for , Young and hungry with bags of potential , this is the road we should be travelling now as we have a good nucleus of an strong , experienced squad where we need pace and energy is the attacking area's , wide and up front with young players wanting to prove themselves in the Worlds top league.
    That scenario sounds about right to me Attilla!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,120
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That scenario sounds about right to me Attilla!
    There's ever growing interest in Adams, so what you can add to that scenario is that the price will have risen since January. We had our best chance back then, and as usual we missed it, I can't see this happening now, the ship has sailed.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There's ever growing interest in Adams, so what you can add to that scenario is that the price will have risen since January. We had our best chance back then, and as usual we missed it, I can't see this happening now, the ship has sailed.
    The media rumour mill suggests we are having a serious go with a triple move for Birmingham forward Che Adams, Everton defender Jonjoe Kenny and West Brom defender Craig Dawson. Awooga!

  18. #18
    Seemingly City want 15m for Fabian Delph and 4m for Patrick Roberts both would be decent for us more so Delph. Dawson we don't need we shouldn't go anywhere near WBA they are messers who over value players

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Seemingly City want 15m for Fabian Delph and 4m for Patrick Roberts both would be decent for us more so Delph. Dawson we don't need we shouldn't go anywhere near WBA they are messers who over value players
    We would not get anywhere near Delph's wages, but what an addition he would be!

  20. #20
    Figures released show about 107 million pounds are headed our way - so my immediate thoughts are that there is money to spend. BT is all over this stuff so maybe he can shed more light on available cash. Still reckon we should have a chat to Tom Davies though, promising him starting 11 every week will get him over the line, but for how much?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •