+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tedious Transfer Talk...

Angry Tedious Transfer Talk...

Tedious Transfer Talk...I'm sick of it already.

Pope's off to the South Coast.

Hart and Vydra are off to Leeds.

Dawson's on again!

Kid Cornell from the Notlobs.

O'Neill is staying chasing crocodiles in Oz.

We have first knock on a third choice kid from Everton.

Bloody Terrier Taxi business is going bust this window that's for sure!

I'm off on my travels tomorrow so phook the transfer thread until the end of September ..Happy summer holidays to everybody on here have a great one....

It is like our own version of Waiting for Godot in which no-one is exactly sure who Godot is but he never arrives.

You could just ignore it and wait and see what happens because there is nothing that you can influence.
    It is easy to do and doesn't cause any stress whatsoever and the world carries on regardless. Have a lovely summer. I'm sure that alf will do so and I know that I will too.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You could just ignore it and wait and see what happens because there is nothing that you can influence.
    It is easy to do and doesn't cause any stress whatsoever and the world carries on regardless. Have a lovely summer. I'm sure that alf will do so and I know that I will too.
    Cheers Ashy and enjoy your summer ..Football? What is that..I've forgotten already..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Cheers Ashy and enjoy your summer ..Football? What is that..I've forgotten already..lol
    Magic weekend at Anfield for me this weekend alf followed by watching plenty of cricket and Womens' World Cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Magic weekend at Anfield for me this weekend alf followed by watching plenty of cricket and Womens' World Cup!
    Brilliant Ashy,I watched the Warriors in the Nou Camp last week (on the tele) they were dismal..I hope they start to improve ..

I'm bored, fed up with political nonsense, can we have some more footy rumours please. What about Tarko, is he going or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm bored, fed up with political nonsense, can we have some more footy rumours please. What about Tarko, is he going or not ?
    word is - Sinkov....that FC Brussels have made an offer - though been rejected...so must have been a crap one !

We put in a number of offers for Che Adams of Birmingham City in the last transfer window. Are we going to follow this up?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)