+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tedious Transfer Talk...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretofOz View Post
    Figures released show about 107 million pounds are headed our way - so my immediate thoughts are that there is money to spend. BT is all over this stuff so maybe he can shed more light on available cash. Still reckon we should have a chat to Tom Davies though, promising him starting 11 every week will get him over the line, but for how much?
    By my reckoning and from inside "sources" we have about £35 million to spend right now without breaking the bank or giving Mr Garlick a heart attack.

It is also obvious that one centre back will be offloaded. There are a number of permutations there. Dunne to Sunderland, Gibson to Norwich, Tarkowski to Leicester, Long to Barnsley etc.

There is little doubt we are having a crack at Dawson and Evans which will take up the £35 million and young Jonjoe Kenny on a season long loan. At least we are trying to do deals early, a fact to which old smart arse sinkov has already alluded too!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    By my reckoning and from inside "sources" we have about £35 million to spend right now without breaking the bank or giving Mr Garlick a heart attack.

It is also obvious that one centre back will be offloaded. There are a number of permutations there. Dunne to Sunderland, Gibson to Norwich, Tarkowski to Leicester, Long to Barnsley etc.

There is little doubt we are having a crack at Dawson and Evans which will take up the £35 million and young Jonjoe Kenny on a season long loan. At least we are trying to do deals early, a fact to which old smart arse sinkov has already alluded too!
    We’re now linked with Maupay at Brentford , here’s one for the offing
    Why not approach Andre Gray and buy him back for less money than the above , he’s developed as a footballer scores goals at premiership level has pace and could link up well with one or both of our front two.
    Dyche knows what he’s getting which is half the battle I think

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Why not approach Andre Gray and buy him back for less money than the above , he’s developed as a footballer scores goals at premiership level has pace and could link up well with one or both of our front two.
    Evans is the one we want. Dyche and Rigg have been given the green light to go and do the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    If Andre Gray comes back army I'd chuck my season ticket in the back of the fire, except I don't have a season ticket, nor do I have a fire to chuck it into either, but I would if I could, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If Andre Gray comes back army I'd chuck my season ticket in the back of the fire, except I don't have a season ticket, nor do I have a fire to chuck it into either, but I would if I could, if you know what I mean.
    It's official, we are back in the hunt to return Jay Rod to Turf Moor...

Attachment 12853

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretofOz View Post
    Figures released show about 107 million pounds are headed our way - so my immediate thoughts are that there is money to spend. BT is all over this stuff so maybe he can shed more light on available cash. Still reckon we should have a chat to Tom Davies though, promising him starting 11 every week will get him over the line, but for how much?
    ;,...Money Where!!,...According to Garlic,...We are Spunked,...The Last Time He Looked!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's official, we are back in the hunt to return Jay Rod to Turf Moor...

Attachment 12853

Fine by me, as long as he gets his haircut. If my old aunty was Jay's aunty, he wouldn't dare show his face with his hair like that.

According to the Telegraph, Jay agreed another year with WBA providing he had a get out clause inserted into his contract if they didn't win promotion. So he can go for £5 million this summer, Burnley, Bournemouth and Leicester all interested apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Fine by me, as long as he gets his haircut. If my old aunty was Jay's aunty, he wouldn't dare show his face with his hair like that.
    nothing wrong with his hair - Sinkov....enough with this militarized standard already !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    nothing wrong with his hair - Sinkov....enough with this militarized standard already !

He's a scruffy git these days Norder, he'll need that lot off if he's going to play for Sean. Anyway I'm jealous really, I didn't even dare grow a moustache until my Aunty had popped her clogs.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)