+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just hope

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    ��
    ��������������������������
    Phuck only knows what that means but one thing is FACT,when we put Shyte doon in 76 we went onto run amok in europe and win trophies on your ain midden.Its true that you put us doon in 2016 but you were like fishes oot O water and could not wait to land in the pond hosting your bigger neighbours.
    I have watched loads of wildlife programmes that remind me of the FUN,they know they are heading into a honeytrap but cant help themselves for falling in head first.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Phuck only knows what that means but one thing is FACT,when we put Shyte doon in 76 we went onto run amok in europe and win trophies on your ain midden.Its true that you put us doon in 2016 but you were like fishes oot O water and could not wait to land in the pond hosting your bigger neighbours.
    I have watched loads of wildlife programmes that remind me of the FUN,they know they are heading into a honeytrap but cant help themselves for falling in head first.
    😁

Hope this guy has took his meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    😁
    Oh look it’s the GDSDD Funster.

Hope that comes back to bight you on the arse you frothing DBNB.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    ��
    I thought you had retired mate but good to see you back,i suppose during agent Mac's record 10 in a row run it was sensible to stay doon in the trenches.

I thought you had retired mate but good to see you back,i suppose during agent Mac's record 10 in a row run it was sensible to stay doon in the trenches.
    To be honest I was sick of the fitba but seeing the Charlton fans celebrate yesterday reminded me how good it can be.

We were Doon b4 10 on the spin so have had a bit of time to get used to the idea unlike the pk heartache.

7 dees 1 dab Doon to see charlton and must admit the he took it well....

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    100% this.

It just shows how strong the appetite is for a successful United. These fans deserve to see us back.
    There is no doubt about the fans fervor for the team, I just hope that United storm the championship next season and give something back to the support. The seasons in the Championship have been soul destroying.

[QUOTE=USArab;39233520]There is no doubt about the fans fervor for the team, I just hope that United storm the championship next season and give something back to the support. The seasons in the Championship have been soul destroying.[/QUOT

Don't think it's the championship to blame, just a fekin awful United side since we've been in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)