+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kit:

New Kit:

Last edited by countygump; 23-05-2019 at 09:10 AM.

That article is a bit pointless, isn't it? Some gadgie has mocked up a Notts kit.

At least, I think that's what it's getting at. These aren't from the club, are they? Just unofficial ideas.

"Request A Kit have designed two kits, home and away, to give Notts supporters a flavour of what their team could be wearing during 2019/20."

That said, I like the home shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    That article is a bit pointless, isn't it? Some gadgie has mocked up a Notts kit.

At least, I think that's what it's getting at. These aren't from the club, are they? Just unofficial ideas.

"Request A Kit have designed two kits, home and away, to give Notts supporters a flavour of what their team could be wearing during 2019/20."

Yeah, it's actually just a 'concept kit'. Nice tho.

It does seem that way or is it a back door way of seeing what the fans want for the new owners maybe?

Exactly. RequestAKit's (who?) idea of what our shirt MIGHT look like next season.

Having said that, I like the home shirt as well. Not too sure about the collar, though. It feels like there's a tie missing. Maybe get one designed with AH's face on it?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yeah, it's actually just a 'concept kit'. Nice tho.
    At first read-through I thought we were going to get concept kits to vote on, which would be nice. (Probably too late for that, though, if we want them on sale in a month or two).

That’s a nice kit. Otherwise something similar to the West Brom kit from this season (only in black and white) would be good.

I like the home shirt mock-up but I do think the centre stripe should be black.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That’s a nice kit. Otherwise something similar to the West Brom kit from this season (only in black and white) would be good.
    I have always liked the West Brom kit design as well Nigel.

If I get my crayons out and rattle off some shirt ideas will I get my own story in the NEP too do you think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast