+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Vote wisely

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Not now British Steel are being liquidated
    I have often wondered why people use emojis, full stop. But why use a smiling one when people could be losing their jobs, leaving a whole community devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    this is what i was saying in my rant, the story of this election should have been using proportional representation to show the true feelings of the voters as opposed to first past the post which always turns out one of two ways because it is rigged to favour red or blue

using the media to distract us by making a huge story/outrage over a small but divisive matter which in the end was just an administrative error affecting a small number of people

reading the 'quotes' from people affected by the error in the guardian article is hilarious where do they find so many EU nationals with such a grasp of the english language, my mate pavel can just about say 'not now' and 'why me' when i ask him to do anything useful never mind articulate his distress at being unable to register his vote .....and Kinga Burger come on they're just laughing at us now they made that name up ....seriously
    Like I said in another thread people will believe what suits their argument.

this is what i was saying in my rant, the story of this election should have been using proportional representation to show the true feelings of the voters as opposed to first past the post which always turns out one of two ways because it is rigged to favour red or blue

using the media to distract us by making a huge story/outrage over a small but divisive matter which in the end was just an administrative error affecting a small number of people

reading the 'quotes' from people affected by the error in the guardian article is hilarious where do they find so many EU nationals with such a grasp of the english language, my mate pavel can just about say 'not now' and 'why me' when i ask him to do anything useful never mind articulate his distress at being unable to register his vote .....and Kinga Burger come on they're just laughing at us now they made that name up ....seriously
    You read the Guardian? The only time I ever get one is when they offer a free bottle of water in the departure lounge at an airport, then I only look at the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You read the Guardian? The only time I ever get one is when they offer a free bottle of water in the departure lounge at an airport, then I only look at the pictures.
    just doing a bit of homework before commenting , i would normally use it as bog roll when i run out of triple quilted

just doing a bit of homework before commenting , i would normally use it as bog roll when i run out of triple quilted
    Doesn't wipe or flush as well, goes without saying I suppose mate.

Doesn't wipe or flush as well, goes without saying I suppose mate.
    yeah but shi* looks alright on the pages, it just kind of blends in

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Don't pass on your vote today. Nothing now matters more than saving the planet. Stick your X next to the green candidates. Of course, they won't win but if the numbers voting green reach epic proportions, the rest will have to start taking notice of what really matters.
    Welcome to the planet Labour boy, I've always voted Green.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Welcome to the planet Labour boy, I've always voted Green.
    I prefer to eat my greens rather than vote for them. Wow, I'm so not witty.

I bet you were well disappointed when you turned to page three.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Don't pass on your vote today. Nothing now matters more than saving the planet. Stick your X next to the green candidates. Of course, they won't win but if the numbers voting green reach epic proportions, the rest will have to start taking notice of what really matters.

Lol....I would rather vote for George Lucas than that barmy birds mob.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast