+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Vote wisely

OT: Vote wisely

Don't pass on your vote today. Nothing now matters more than saving the planet. Stick your X next to the green candidates. Of course, they won't win but if the numbers voting green reach epic proportions, the rest will have to start taking notice of what really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Don't pass on your vote today. Nothing now matters more than saving the planet. Stick your X next to the green candidates. Of course, they won't win but if the numbers voting green reach epic proportions, the rest will have to start taking notice of what really matters.
    Green votes won't reach epic proportions. It's as simple as this, Tory Remainers will vote LibDem, because they're like Tories anyway, and Labour Remainers will vote Green. As a Labour Leaver, I voted sitting on the fence with Labour. I want Leave, but it's never going to happen. Everyone knows that. At least we got rid of Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Green votes won't reach epic proportions. It's as simple as this, Tory Remainers will vote LibDem, because they're like Tories anyway, and Labour Remainers will vote Green. As a Labour Leaver, I voted sitting on the fence with Labour. I want Leave, but it's never going to happen. Everyone knows that. At least we got rid of Cameron.
    I think it will happen.The game's afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Vote Farage then Bo, I am. Not only will he restore democracy and clean up the cesspit that is the H.O.C but he promised me that Notts would get to the Prem within 2 years if I voted for him.

I will Sid so it won’t be green !

Vote The Brexit Party

You know it makes sense

My vote is going to the All Night Party

The Brexit Party for me. It’s undemocratic EU rules that got Notts relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Vote The Brexit Party

You know it makes sense
    You mean Farage , the man of the Paypal?

Don't see the point in voting anymore to be honest. We used to be a democratic country but now there's just a load of snowflakes who can't accept majority (of voters) views.

Anarchy will eventually win out.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast