+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sow slow

Sow slow

Why is sow so slow🐢

He could be some player if he could be arsed!

If he was the last available player on our books I'd rather start with 10 men on Sunday.

I have to disagree, he may seem really disinterested and running at 80% but he was a handful for st mirrens defence. He kept their defence occuppied and allowed clark to feed off him. He is a frustrating player because he seems lackadaisical at best but is definitely problematic for defenders. The good thing is st mirren will not know how to set up against us as we have different options up front. The tie is still very much alive and I think that game has shown that we have nothing to fear. 1 cup final....that's it!

He may be a bit slow but I thought after he went off we couldn’t win any balls up top if he plays Sunday
    He’ll score. Always believe .

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I have to disagree, he may seem really disinterested and running at 80% but he was a handful for st mirrens defence. He kept their defence occuppied and allowed clark to feed off him. He is a frustrating player because he seems lackadaisical at best but is definitely problematic for defenders. The good thing is st mirren will not know how to set up against us as we have different options up front. The tie is still very much alive and I think that game has shown that we have nothing to fear. 1 cup final....that's it!
    You say he kept their defence occupied and allowed Clark to feed off him. How many chances did he create for Clark? He never linked well with Clark once!
    It's all about opinions right enough but a junior could have done what he did tonight. He's shyte.

And by the way I can run faster than that and I'm twice his age
    Last edited by stokearab; 23-05-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus dad View Post
    He may be a bit slow but I thought after he went off we couldn’t win any balls up top if he plays Sunday
    He’ll score. Always believe .
    Some may not agree, but the game turned once Sow went off for exactly these reasons. Sow WILL start on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Some may not agree, but the game turned once Sow went off for exactly these reasons. Sow WILL start on Sunday.
    Yes. I actually thought it was Clark who was terrible tonight. His first touch was shocking and I don't think he found a pass all night.

IF Safranko does not start on Sunday ST Mirren who are shyte scared of him will be relieved and stay up,Terry is right about Clark though he had an off night,just FN go for it Robbie if your central defender's can only launch it forward play Sow with Safranko just off him,what is there to lose?.

We had Craig Curran at the start of the season.......Craig Feckincurran! Sow is awkward, doesn't seem to have the heart but teams have to double up on him due to the fact that he is occassionaly capable of a bit of brilliance. He is a good option to have, Pav currently is better than him but that was a physical match which suited Sow better.
    Overall, I am proud that the players were putting their bodies on the line and throwing themselves into challenges. The fight was there but we just needed a bit of magic to get the goal. From what I have seen, we have nothing to fear and are more than capable of getting a result in paisley. We have the fight and the desire which is something that has been missing lately. I am feeling much more positive about getting up than I was a couple of months ago, that's for sure!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)