+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Railcards

Railcards

Anyone a train user or at least know a bit about ticketing

Basically, can you get such a thing where you can get unlimited travel anywhere in Scotland. Like a season ticket sort of thing.

I cant get on Scotrail website here. Another randomly banned site

ScotRail does a thing called "Spirit of Scotland" Railcard for either £149 (four days unlimited travel spread over eight days) or £189 (eight over fif****) but the details seem to just come up on their website.
    I've never used it, I have an over-50s card so I use that for discounted tickets, nae idea if it's good value.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    ScotRail does a thing called "Spirit of Scotland" Railcard for either £149 (four days unlimited travel spread over eight days) or £189 (eight over fif****) but the details seem to just come up on their website.
    I've never used it, I have an over-50s card so I use that for discounted tickets, nae idea if it's good value.
    Cheers.

I have a few games penciled in and I quite fancy training them. But if I was to separate ticket them all it would more than likely get pretty expensive. So was hoping there was a something to suit. Ill nip into Inverurie station when I get back and ask.