+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signed Shirts

Signed Shirts

Has anybody got any signed shirts worth anything, value or sentimental just bought the one from the club getting it framed with the first and last programme of the season . Never be worth anything but will always remind me of a fantastic season .

I've kept the home and away shirts from premiership and I might frame them when I get round to it

I’ve a Premier League shirt signed by Redders. His next door neighbour got it signed for me.
    Front and back !

Is that Redders match shirt Jules ?

No mate. It was my own. I was in conversation with a lad at work I knew called Tom He matter of factly said he lived next to a
    Footballer. I asked who, He said Neil Redfearn, he plays for Barnsley. I asked him how well he knew him... he said his parents knew him more.... Why
    So I asked him if he could get shirt signed... he did

Still a good one to have Jules is it framed ? My lad was Barnsley mascot away at Ipswich a couple of years ago first day of the championship season and Hammill promised him his shirt ,after the game Hammill only came half way over to us and went back my lad was devastated tears all the way down to Devon as we went on holiday straight after the match. When we got back home 10 days later the shirt had been posted still wet with sweat and dirty, he was chuffed to bits had it framed with the signed match programme and a picture of my lad and Hammill on the pitch top bloke .

Got numerous signed shirts over the years , best one from a charity shop up Cudeth , gave em fotty parnd for the Reds promotion to the Premiership shirt , signed by all the players and backroom staff , mint condition , don't kno what it's worth ? Gave it to my son ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Got numerous signed shirts over the years , best one from a charity shop up Cudeth , gave em fotty parnd for the Reds promotion to the Premiership shirt , signed by all the players and backroom staff , mint condition , don't kno what it's worth ? Gave it to my son ,
    Wow! Not framed. Ar House is only small. You’d have to fold it up so just signature was showing..... Defeats the object really.

Would you sell it Roma ? If so how much ? That needs to be framed and looked at willing to buy it off you Roma ,looked at a George best shirt but it has no real meaning to me if you know what I mean also Pelé ,the only oneI’ve come close to getting away from Barnsley is a Paul gascoigne shirt as that 96 tournament was the best year ever for football ,I’ve seen a few Ronnie Glavin shirts for sale but always a bit suspicious of buying signed shirts if i don’t know the background, Glavin and Banks were always my favourites has anybody got there signed shirts or know where they are now?

My son's got them all now Suffolk , he's had them all framed too, not sure if he would sell any , i will ask him for you, last one i got him was Jack Butlands match worn goalies top , (when he was on loan to us ) complete with authentication certificate ,
    " i can recommend Kev @ Royston DIY for any framing work shirts/portraits etc "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast