+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘No I’m not staying’’

It was highly unprofessional of the player to be telling this stuff to a stranger he met on holiday.Good riddance whoever he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Thaz gorra bite Brin.
    Archie, thing is what I’ve posted is 100% legit ....

This person spouts off to complete stranger, it's not M15, just say who it was, he obviously doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Just been shopping and on back page of advertiser it says three wingers going if anyone gets it mind telling me what is happening
    Tesco or B&M?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    As far as wages go, I would think it's a case of we were paying every player what we could afford, which probably scuppered some deals as every club at championship level, and some lower, could afford to offer more, but that's why so many are in financial trouble and we aren't, well not as far as I'm aware.
    The thing about clubs being in financial trouble doesn't bother the players as they'll get paid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Just been shopping and on back page of advertiser it says three wingers going if anyone gets it mind telling me what is happening
    It's a really shocking story mate. Never thought it would come to this! If only you'd not been too tight to part with a quid you would be up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    It's a really shocking story mate. Never thought it would come to this! If only you'd not been too tight to part with a quid you would be up to speed.
    He does a paper-share with his neighbours and it's not his turn to read it until Tuesday.

Could be on to something here. Maybe we could all go shopping, memorise a sentence from the main article on back of Advertiser, and then reproduce it here. Just need to get it in the right order. It will take a bit of organising, but worth it to save a quid each. If it works we could roll it oout to keep evetybody up to speed with who's died.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Na il turn into a grumpy old sod if I touch a paper 😆

The negotiations sound like the middle lyrics from the Clash song, Should I Stay or Should I go

Should I stay or should I go now?
    Should I stay or should I go now?
    If I go, there will be trouble
    And if I stay it will be double
    So come on and let me know
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 24-05-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast