+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘No I’m not staying’’

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    That's exactly the point I've been trying to get over.
    Yes Ronners I got your point, unfortunately some don’t/won’t/can’t accept a ‘ dose ‘ of realism. So sometimes it’s best to keep repeating it. 👍

I'm sure Brin will let you off mellow...

I saw "No, I'm not staying" and the name rolymiller and for a moment my heart leapt!

This thread is awesome.

If true,I`m going for MP,no not an `MP` but.....well you know who,Christ I`m as bad as Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I wasn't accusing Brin of anything underhand, just making a light hearted comment ��
    Stop calling Brin a liar

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I saw "No, I'm not staying" and the name rolymiller and for a moment my heart leapt!
    I'm like Mrs May Monts ie not for turning. Mind you, look what's happened to her!

You are a cheeky one!

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes Ronners I got your point, unfortunately some don’t/won’t/can’t accept a ‘ dose ‘ of realism. So sometimes it’s best to keep repeating it. ��
    I do think some just wanted us to speculate a little bit in the january transfer window Godsend , and I do understand their frustration, however , we are going down in far better shape than the last time we got relegated 2 seasons ago but we also have more than a few players out of contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I do think some just wanted us to speculate a little bit in the january transfer window Godsend , and I do understand their frustration, however , we are going down in far better shape than the last time we got relegated 2 seasons ago but we also have more than a few players out of contract.
    Yes a couple of players may or may not have saved us, didn’t look like the players we needed were available.
    We’re in a much better position than 10yrs ago and 2yrs ago.
    When was the last time we had 2 players ( assets) worth a few million quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes a couple of players may or may not have saved us, didn’t look like the players we needed were available.
    We’re in a much better position than 10yrs ago and 2yrs ago.
    When was the last time we had 2 players ( assets) worth a few million quid.
    Now that's a good question, maybe at one time I thought we might have got a million or so from Will Hoskins, but yes we have at least 2 players at moment that ,certainly In my eyes are both worth a million plus.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast