+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheers for the advice Nige...

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Thank you.

Is there anything you don't know?

Then again if you didn't know something I don't suppose you'd know that you didn't know.

I really don't know though.

I do know that it's sunny outside .

I know that its a bank holiday weekend and it should be sunny today and tomorrow, I know I feel strangely optimistic for next season. That's about all I know

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    We should all consider the threat that China poses to many aspects of our lives, they are an authoritarian, communist state with an aim of global domination. Then of course, there is Lai as well.........
    Jezza attended the state banquet I believe when the Chinese Premier visited yet he isn't attending the state dinner for the US President.

No mention of pension stealing TATA and CORUS.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    It is illegal under EU law for member states to offer state aid to firms because it distorts the market. Governments can however offer loans when they choose on a commercial basis. The government has already provided £120M in loans on this basis to British Steel. According to reports, the reluctance to offer more was down to the proposal they were given and the lack of faith in it. It's understandable as Greybull Capital who own this company are a bunch of corporate vultures who have profited happily from other peoples misery. Comet, Monarch Airlines, Riley Snooker Halls, My Local and now British Steel have all ended up going bust whilst being in the portfolio of this shower. Truly the unacceptable face of capitalism.
    I think that about says it stripes39 buddy. Whilst I am a brexiteer, I also understand that the World Trade Organisation also has similar Governmental restrictions (as EU) on non commercial investments to prop up failing businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Thank you.

Is there anything you don't know?

Then again if you didn't know something I don't suppose you'd know that you didn't know.

I really don't know though.

I do know that it's sunny outside .
    More posts please Albionic

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I know that its a bank holiday weekend and it should be sunny today and tomorrow, I know I feel strangely optimistic for next season. That's about all I know
    If that’s all you do know, shut the f uck up about pages of political dribble.

I know this makes sense, I know we need an experienced manager and I also know HRK is a third rate player....😭

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    If that’s all you do know, shut the f uck up about pages of political dribble.

I know this makes sense, I know we need an experienced manager and I also know HRK is a third rate player....��
    Missed one out...

I know you're a complete fcking moron.

Missed one out...

I know you're a complete fcking moron.

And today’s page after page of remoaning bollox is ...,,,,,..

Come on - it’s as simple as 123😭😭😭

"If we vote to Remain on June 23rd it is the end of the steel industry in this country. Simple as that. We must Leave EU"
    April 2, 2016

Says man who is bankrolled by businessman under investigation by the NCA of colluding with dodgy Russian money. Who gets paid €100k to have the worst attendance record in European Parliament.

I wonder how many of the 25,000 whose jobs are under threat voted leave on the back of statements and promises like this. This is why we need another referendum.

History will not be kind to Farage.
    On the contrary 123. Farage will be a huge name in British politics, especially when the self serving and completely deaf EU comes a tumbling down, along with the weather vane politicians who think ignoring a peoples vote should be replaced with a peoples vote until the answer is what they want. Where did they learn this ignorant way of conducting politics? The EU. All in the same bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    On the contrary 123. Farage will be a huge name in British politics, especially when the self serving and completely deaf EU comes a tumbling down, along with the weather vane politicians who think ignoring a peoples vote should be replaced with a peoples vote until the answer is what they want. Where did they learn this ignorant way of conducting politics? The EU. All in the same bucket.
    "Leave means leave"

Apparently,

So, tell me...what did you vote for when you voted leave?

Farage will be found out. Just a matter of when...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)