+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deceit and Treachery

Deceit and Treachery

The fifth columnist has gone, she said she loves this country. Nothing could be further from the truth. There is something nuts about her, she goes to church even though she lies, manipulates, and betrays everyone.

Celebrate today. Ring church bells.http://boards.footymad.net/images/smilies/saint.gif

Aye, good riddance to the worthless cow Frank, but who might be waiting in the wings? Grayling? Gove? Boris? Rees-Mogg and his nanny? There are more disasters waiting to happen.

I've got no time for politics but having seen May give that speech about her resigning then I knew that it was time for her to go because at the end where she says "The country that I love" she looked as though she was going to burst into tears,where's your stiff upper lip woman ffs,that's something that the Americans do not us British,I've seen them Yanks start blubbing on Who Do You Think That You Are? when they found out that some relative from 1845 got sent to prison for nicking a loaf of bread,pull herself together woman it's time to go!
    Do you think that Boris or Rees Mogg could really get the job,they are good for a laugh on Have I Got News For You but running the country I don't know that's such a good idea... That's my first ever political post,I'm going for a nap now

The problem with the Conservatives is that despite doing what she did, the vast majority did nothing, therefore supporting her, that is unnaceptable. The Cons have become too left wing, you can see it in the Mail.

I voted for the Brexit party, and Farage has got it right. I hope that continues, its not rocket science, we have a vote. the vote is acted on. This is beyond most peoples intelligence. Why May ignored that is disturbing. The only the Cons can save themselves is to have a hard Brexit, or a deal in our favour, not theirs.

I have given the Brexit party 25 quid, and will vote for them, a new kid on the block is desperately needed, doing what the other two ignore.
    And that is taking on board the needs of the ordinary man in the street, not the divisive poor, or so called poor, the ***ual deviants, immigrants, and the silliness of the communists intent on destruction. Common sense is all thats needed to make a success of anything.

The ordinary man in the street is the most ignored section of society, and the biggest, he isnt poor or rich, he wants a fair life, yet is targeted in every way to be soaked of as much money as possible. Time to make the majority valued and looked after. Screw the Tories screw Labour, especially them. Screw Europe, who will take our money and treat us like the dopes we are. Time to be British, and look after ourselves, without self care we have nothing. If the Brexit party foul up, i will vote for ukip or something similar. The Tories are done.

Politics in this country will never be the same again Frank, with any luck. I also voted for the Brexit party and the results today will be very interesting, hopefully telling the Tories that their vanity approach to Brexit - we know best so everyone else can shut up - was wrong from day one. Also telling labour and the Lib Dems that joining a customs union or having another referendum are against the will of the people and therefore unfair and unconstitutional/undemocratic. In a second referendum, why would those favouring brexit vote for it again, knowing that it didn’t happen the first time? And who would trust politicians again?

Oh, and Chalky, those tears weren’t for the damage she’s caused, and the cost to the country, they were self pity. Selfish to the last, the talentless harridan.

You could be right Griff about disasters waiting to happen. Rees Mogg says that the Tories, as a party want to stay in Europe, and like poodles, most main stream papers, including the Mail, incredibly, do as they are told.

May was their poodle. The home of democracy has been defiled, and the Tories will cheat to maintain Europe. The problem with that is that the British will not do as there told. Never have. I regret ever casting a vote for the Tories. If the Brexit party fail i have no political home. No British democrat has.

Its time to get an ordinary bloke in charge, not international, globalist money men, or the anarchic communists, but someone who tells it like it is. No chance of that. There is a word for it, the truth. Every politician is a liar, having sold their souls a long time ago.

Sodom and Gommorrah would have been saved if the man upstairs could find one honest man, he could not. This is a measure of the s hite were in. There are honest men, not in politics though. We are heading for civil war, hopefully it will be fought at the ballot box.

The Tories dont get how wrong they are.

By the way chalky, it will take time not to feel tired having retired.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)